City of Melbourne
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

City of Melbourne Culture reviews

Clear
4.0Work–Life Balance

Worked as a temp for 4 months

Amazing people, great job culture. Very passionate people working for a cause they believe in. It was an amazing experience and I would have stayed had I not had to move back to Canada.

Laid back easy going company

relaxed fun friendly culture lots of opportunity to progress Fair pay structure in all departments, supportive management and staff convenient location

Fun workplace with helpful staff

I had a great time working with City Of Melbourne Staff to put on a youth art festival. The hardest part was dealing with challenges to the event form the outside environment. We worked great as a team to overcome and mitigate these challenges which arose during the festival.

Excellent Journey

Enjoyed working as a Program Staff in the Healthy Ageing Service for the council; Beautiful culture with the people & culture managers; planned activity groups and team building trainings. The best workplace and memories :)

Amazing - I Miss It.

Great company, treated me with respect and amazing staff felt like a little family, I always try to keep in touch with some of my fellow volunteers.Only one shift a week which is fantastic as a student. With great functions and events I can attend to. National Volunteer week function was fun and always themed and our Christmas functions were fun, they were also dressed up.

Pros

lovely team

Cons

not paid

Staff are passionate about the City

The best thing about working at CoM is that the staff are passionate about the city. They do need to work more collaboratively and innovatively.

Pros

Staff who care

Cons

More collaboriation is needed

Proactive and wonderful work environment

Supportive Management with flexible work hours and always encouraging with personal growth and development. Always treat you as a valued staff member and provide you with all the necessary resources to achieve your work goals.

Pros

Discounts on events

Cons

Parking

Struggles as wage was low

The group of people i work with where great. I learnt a lot . I loved organising event, it was the best part of the job

Pros

Learnt a lot

Cons

Struggle to stay on top of things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Melbourne. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

City of Melbourne Reviews by Location