City of Monash Employee Reviews for Membership SalesReview this company
Membership Sales2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It was a really great place to work, I loved my team and the work was great. The hours were always around 4-5 hours but it goes super quick because it's pretty busy! I left because of the customer complaints and it gets a lot to handle sometimes.
Pay, workload, team.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at City of MonashMembership Sales positions
See more City of Monash reviews
You may want to try:
Membership Sales at City of Monash
$36.24 per hour
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Monash. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
3.9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.0 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare City of Monash with
Questions about City of Monash
- How often do you get a raise at City of Monash?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at the company?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at City of Monash?One person answered
- What is covered by the life insurance at City of Monash?One person answered
- Does City of Monash offer a dental plan? What does it cover?One person answered
- How long do you have to work at City of Monash before you can go on maternity leave?
- What is covered by the health insurance at City of Monash?
- What benefits and perks does City of Monash offer?
- What is the promotion process like at City of Monash?