City of Parramatta logo
City of Parramatta
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

City of Parramatta Culture reviews

Clear
4.1Work–Life Balance

productive place to work with ability to grow career wise

Great place to work opportunity to grow and develop. Supportive co workers. I worked in Customer Service. Typical day would include answering phone calls from customers, handling enquiries.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

No cons

Productive hardworking place to work

Answering calls Entering information into database Interacting with customers General office & administration duties Directing calls Great management and great team environment Culture everyone fit in and everyone is very welcoming

good work culture

working in front of house a single shift can involve meeting and greeting patrons at the front door, serving food and beverage at the bar, ushering people into the theatre and guiding them to their seats, ensuring their is no crowd behaviour disruptive to the show, setting up tables and chairs for functions, and ensuring patrons are pleased with riverside service. The work culture is good, everyone gets along nicely and if there is any uncertainty over a task everyone is very approachable. there has been newcomers since I have worked there and I enjoy getting to work with new people and showing them how things get done. The roster is planned monthly so I can plan one month in advance around my work schedule, yet there is also flexibility so i can accept new shifts when offered to me and balance work with other commitments such as my full time study.

Jobs at City of Parramatta