City of Yarra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

City of Yarra Culture reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance

Productive, supportive and inspiring workplace.

A typical day at work is energetic, packed with responsibility and is different everyday. I enjoy my role, and I love the communities I work with. Management and co-workers are wonderful, inspiring and supportive. I came to the organisation with little to no experience and I have been mentored and supported throughout my career so far.

Administration officer

The role was a temporary role which was for two week then they kept extending the period of the role. I was happy that the role was being extended but the environment / culture was toxic. The Senior Administration Officer and the other permanent staff member would constantly whinge about not having enough staff and there was another person from another area who had previously worked in the role I was in, constantly kept coming and interrupting the whole administration area. I was asked to stay on for a fifth week but I could not deal with the situation in the area so I declined the offer.

Pros

flexible with breaks

Cons

toxic environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City of Yarra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• City of Yarra