Citywide Service Solutions Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

11: Citywide Service Solutions Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews

2.8Work–Life Balance

not good enough pay

I didn't enjoy it because some of the workers just like to talk behind each others back and I did not get paid enough for the amount of work I was doing

Let’s save money

They say it. But they don’t spray it. All talk unfortunately. Below average pay for the normal workers. Upper management don’t want a bar of you. They look after the selected few only. They save money and get rid of the good ones. Toxic environment in the yard. In the end it’s a business and that $ sign is the most important thing…

Very supportive management and very fair pay

Only worked for them as a project for the Victorian government.Many interesting areas all around Melbourne where they do all kinds of work from tree planting to rubbish removal.Very rewarding and satisfying job because you can see the results. Your work does make a difference to the environment and the community.Decent pay makes it even more attractive.

Pros

Very open to all kinds of requests, internal medical service and other support networks

Cons

Have to be made for physical work outdoors

staying fit with citywide

working with citywide is one of my best experience. The job demands us to stay fit and help people. The job pays enough to survive in the community. Moreover, we learn many new things.

Worst company ever

I found the bosses and managers even the HR they know each other really well and that’s why they can treat the people like a slave. I had the worst work experience ever. I would not recommend to not one to go and work with them.

Total disregard for OHS

Absolute cowboys. Lip service paid to all aspects of workplace culture. Complete disregard for OHS, enormous employee turnover, lack of leadership, lack of any pride in quality of work, complete lack of management, training, induction and complete contempt for employees, both casual & full time

good workers blokes on the field were fantastic

worst managed place i have ever worked they cut corners carry on about health and safety but ignored what was happening in the field as long as there i were dotted and f were crossed they didn't care

Cons

worst managed

Great place to work everyone was helpful & friendly

Given freedom to get job done maintenance on parking meters essential great management very helpful trying to fix parking meters without damage early start early finish

Pros

finish at 3 pm can get home before traffic builds up

Cons

public get upset when you fix them

good place to work

I would go to work and do my pre-start on my truck then get my tools out of the shed which would be hedge trimmers and blower.Then i would go to job site and to a quick check over park to see if there was any damage or broken glass.Then i would proceed and pick up any rubbish laying about then blow down pathways and depending on the time of year i would be planting or pruning or mulching. The thing i have learned from doing my job is that i have become better with interacting with the public and the client.The public that use these parks would go there everyday so it felt like it was part of there lives so anything that was not right they would come and ask me or inform the client. Management are so supportive with what ever you decided to because, it showed them that you are wanting to make your job more efficient whether it would make the job easier, save time and money. The best part of my job was seeing something that was not very nice whether it would be a overgrown garden, or something that was bear, then putting your own design that people would appreciate.

Pros

Outcome of every job

Cons

Vandals

garden fun

maintenence of plants is my life I have no certificate in horticulture , but I work in a place that supply plants to horticulturist an I spend a lot of my time plant pot plant cut feed weed check for pest/d sort plants pick orders up plants all around sydney go to manly growing nursery can I apply.

good for open space management

Management lacks of knowledge and expertise in management of native bushland. Luck of management direction. Too many sites to manage, not enough qualified staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citywide Service Solutions Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Citywide Service Solutions Pty Ltd