Civeo
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Civeo Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
Fun place had a great time. Would definitely recommend working there. Management teams awesome too. Job is easy going and you get to meet the best people
Civeo is the best company I have worked for so far. A very busy but very relaxed place to work. I felt that it was a fair company to work for and always offered further enhancement skills training. Staff were well looked after and most of the people were very happy to work there.
Great place to work if you like favouritism an being treated like a muppet the double standards from management is just great it’s just sad cause some of the staff are great people
They are great to work for would like more work from them..and was able to learn different roles and travel.between 2 of there major sites..I like work with them again...
Have fun to work wit other colleagues.management always helpful if needed the problem as soon a s possible.crew has a great communication we work as a team.
Pros
Free accomodation and meals
Cons
Great company met good people i worked with.great atmosphere.i learnt a lot my skills in cooking improved a lot.company has looking after there stuff.
Pros
Free accomodation and meals
Cons
The work needs hard work, speed, keen to details and strength to work long hours. We work by two so our quota is 40 rooms a day. In the end of the day we are exhausted and tired especially when there an overtime. But when you think that u are earning because of hard work you just smile and laugh.
Pros
Free accommodation and food
Cons
Long hours with overtime
Good place to work, the pay is great. Always plenty of activities on, All in all great place to work. The work load is always easy, and the management are always kind and helpful. The hardest part would probably be, being out in the hot weather all day. My co-workers are great, always a great team to work with, everyone gets along well.
Pros
Free food, free accommodation
Cons
Hot Weather