CK Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CK Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Worst job agency out there avoid it hard. They find u a job n they replace you with cheaper wage and lie to you that they know nothing about it just to find your job is advertised cheaper. I would give it zero stars for low life agency like these. STAY AWAY!!!!
I previously was employed by ck recruitment for a waste runner at a Sydney council which I thought great opportunity of a lifetime so I put my head down to do my best two weeks in I injured myself whilst on the job and had to be placed on compo until I could make a full recovery which end up being an average of what I made over 2 weeks (next to nothing at all ) so after seven weeks of seeing doctors and finally getting medical clearance I rang ck recruitment to tell them I could return to my previous roll and I got told it's no longer there and that I would have to wait for other employment still to this day have not received any info regarding new job opportunities thankyou very much ck recruitment your company is a joke and should be shutdown for screwing people over
Pros
N/a
Cons
Staff, reliability, wages, management
Working the past 2 years at CK has renewed my passion for Recruitment, working for a company who value, respect and support each individual Staff Member and promote Work/Life Balance.

The Workplace Culture at CK is fun, busy and committed!

The main reason I love working at CK is that our Recruitment is a more tailored, one on one approach and we value and respect each candidate to help bring out their skills and combined with our solid relationships with clients can help build a dedicated Company with great talent.
Pros
Team Culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CK Recruitment?