CLAAS Harvest Centre
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CLAAS Harvest Centre Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews
got experience in the workshop and out in the field, working with a team or on my own. Workshop was literally 5 minutes from home so I was able to have lunch at home if I wanted.
Could've been a great place to work if not for the management at this particular branch. That will never change so unfortunately it will never get any better. No real regard for your safety, it's all just for show to cover their own backside. Poor treatment of employees, poor management at all levels of the business. They struggle organise in-house product training with themselves within their own training calendar. Hyprocrisy every step of the way, you will understand that if you're unfortunate enough to work here for a while. Everyone passes the blame and/or responsibility to someone else and nothing ever changes. Management publicly say it's a team effort but in private they take all the profit and credit and just leave you down in the dirt.
Pros
Work vehicle.
Cons
Expected to put work before your life.