Clayton Utz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Clayton Utz Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
Great benefits, friendly culture, efficient and up-to-date technology and processes, good hours, flexible working environment and good management. Five stars overall.
For a national company the culture wasn't very good. Some of the staff would take credit for other staff members ideas and management would then reward the wrong people.
I have always enjoyed my work at CU and the work culture is amazing. The people are supportive and understanding. Great place to work. CU really supports its employees in all areas of work and life balance.
Great company to work for. Flexible hours, great office location and professional colleagues. Career advancement opportunities and great training staff.
Flexible, kind and the best people around.

Plenty of support and diversity amongst staff and management.

Progressive firm. Gives lots of working arrangements for work/life balance.
Very modern workplace. Large company but still feels small, which is a good thing. Company helps the community. Friendly staff. Would recommend this company as a future employer
Pros
Approachable management
Cons
Nil
Quality, interesting work
Professional staff

Flexible work/life balance

Learn from some of the best legal minds

Excellent career progression
There is no such thing as a typical day at work which is one of the very things I love about my current position. There really is no set routine. There are certain tasks that need to be attended to by a certain time such as processing the bills for the month but because I work for the Chairman of the Board there is quite often Board material that needs to be typed up. Dictaphone is a skill that is utilised greatly within my role and again this is another one of my skills that I enjoy utilising. We have a great team in litigation and there is always support if you need those extra hands. The hardest part of the job is the travelling to and fro. I spent almost two hours in total travelling on the train and it is not pleasant.
Pros
Corporate health fund, NAB@work, beautiful views
Cons
Travel, congestion of people on the footpaths when walking to work and then back to the train station
A typical day at work included filing, and organising legal files. The co-workers were all very friendly and helpful. I learned a lot about administrational duties.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clayton Utz?