Clayton Utz Employee Reviews

Ok
Legal Secretary / Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT9 June 2019
For a national company the culture wasn't very good. Some of the staff would take credit for other staff members ideas and management would then reward the wrong people.
The best place i have worked for in Australia.
Legal Secretary/PA - Workplace Relations (Current Employee) –  Perth WA23 March 2017
I have always enjoyed my work at CU and the work culture is amazing. The people are supportive and understanding. Great place to work. CU really supports its employees in all areas of work and life balance.
Cu
IT Trainer (Former Employee) –  Perth WA2 January 2017
Great company to work for. Flexible hours, great office location and professional colleagues. Career advancement opportunities and great training staff.
Legal Secretary (Current Employee) –  Clayton Utz, Corporate M/A11 December 2016
Flexible, kind and the best people around.

Plenty of support and diversity amongst staff and management.

Progressive firm. Gives lots of working arrangements for work/life balance.
Modern energetic company
Information Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW1 November 2016
Very modern workplace. Large company but still feels small, which is a good thing. Company helps the community. Friendly staff. Would recommend this company as a future employer
Pros
Approachable management
Cons
Nil
Highly professional
Solicitor (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW12 January 2016
Quality, interesting work
Professional staff
Flexible work/life balance
Learn from some of the best legal minds
Excellent career progression
Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant to Chairman of the Board (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD7 January 2014
There is no such thing as a typical day at work which is one of the very things I love about my current position. There really is no set routine. There are certain tasks that need to be attended to by a certain time such as processing the bills for the month but because I work for the Chairman of the Board there is quite often Board material that needs to be typed up. Dictaphone is a skill that is utilised greatly within my role and again this is another one of my skills that I enjoy utilising. We have a great team in litigation and there is always support if you need those extra hands. The hardest part of the job is the travelling to and fro. I spent almost two hours in total travelling on the train and it is not pleasant.
Pros
Corporate health fund, NAB@work, beautiful views
Cons
Travel, congestion of people on the footpaths when walking to work and then back to the train station
Friendly and productive workplace
Rounds Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Darwin, NT13 June 2012
A typical day at work included filing, and organising legal files. The co-workers were all very friendly and helpful. I learned a lot about administrational duties.