Pick Packer in Tottenham VIC
Enjoyed working with Clemenger group and a very cool group of workers.
Unlike the stereotype about warehouse jobs that it will be eo difficult i felt it so convenient and enjoyable. Infact I didnt know the time when i was working it was so cool and I simply loved the job. Also the pay rate is good for me
Project Manager (Carlton & United Breweries) in Melbourne VIC
Great creative space to work in!
Highly recommend this agency! Not your standard 9 - 5pm job however which agency is; work hard play harder! Great teams and great space to work in! Dog Friendly too!
digital producer in Saint Kilda VIC
"There has to be someplace better."
If you can deal with these, then you might survive:
- old management that are not updated with digital or any new practices in management or the type of work [this includes agency managers, executives and even IT]
- no templates, forms or support to employees looking for growth
- no proper operations, administration, policies, work-flow, structure or any kind to support employees, jobs and work-load
- no training available during employment
- induction is limited to introduction to people, but as how to work, what to do, steps in getting things done, people to see and know, nothing.
- late night hours; sacrificing to get the work done with limited to no lunch breaks, or toilet breaks
- bosses call during the weekends or after office hours
- constantly keeping up with new coworkers because of the high turnover
- good coworkers who try their best
- free tea, coffee, milk, chips, carrots, fruits and alcohol
Admin Assistant in Tottenham VIC
Pays well, friendly co workers but unorganised and lack of job security
The co workers were awesome to work with and helped when they could but there was a real lack of organisation with the office and warehouse which led to issues throughout the working week. Some of the work culture in the office wasnt very good as most just threw others under the bus so to speak of when things went wrong, Management could of been better as staff training was near non existent you were just thrown into the deep end expected to do the job. My experience started off well but ended sourly as i was promised career progression only to be suddenly let go due to "not enough work" didnt even receive a call from my manager instead was notified through the job agency!
Account MANAGER in Sydney
Fun Culture Brand a highlight
Discovering the nuisances of working across media suppliers and production houses across countries for a phenomenal brand