"There has to be someplace better."
If you can deal with these, then you might survive:
- old management that are not updated with digital or any new practices in management or the type of work [this includes agency managers, executives and even IT]
- no templates, forms or support to employees looking for growth
- no proper operations, administration, policies, work-flow, structure or any kind to support employees, jobs and work-load
- no training available during employment
- induction is limited to introduction to people, but as how to work, what to do, steps in getting things done, people to see and know, nothing.
- late night hours; sacrificing to get the work done with limited to no lunch breaks, or toilet breaks
- bosses call during the weekends or after office hours
- constantly keeping up with new coworkers because of the high turnover
- good coworkers who try their best
- free tea, coffee, milk, chips, carrots, fruits and alcohol