Clicks IT Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Clicks IT Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Clicks' management are very supportive and care about their staff. If you work hard and show commitment to the company, you will be rewarded in many ways, not just in salary/bonuses.
Clicks is an extremely diverse workplace and there is a strong culture of embracing our differences. I have hearing and vision impairment, and ever since I started here, Clicks has shown me unlimited support and understanding. I've been provided with everything I need to do my job, from flexible working arrangements, welcoming my Seeing Eye Dog Yarra with open arms and providing special equipment.

I have worked with Clicks for almost 12 years and feel extremely lucky to have found such a flexible and nurturing employer.
Pros
Flexible and Supportive, great people
Cons
We need more people - join us!
I have worked for waaaay too many different recruitment companies over the years.
I feel really lucky to have found a company that is aligned to my personal values, and that continues to keep me engaged by offering me new challenges, opportunities and projects.

There are loads of people here who have been with Clicks for over ten years, which creates a great environment with lots of stability, consistency, and trust - it's a very 'safe' place to work.
Pros
Lots of celebrations, good training on offer.
Working in recruitment is fun and rewarding at the same time. When it's good it's great but you can also have some tough months!
Luckily the support that I get from the team at Clicks is awesome and it's generally a fun place to work.

Management listen to my ideas and I don't feel like just a number which has been the case in other places I've worked
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Having a bad month
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks IT Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3