Climasolar

19: Climasolar Employee Reviews

Australia19 reviews

4.7Work–Life Balance

Best job I've ever had!

During my time at Climasolar I learnt how to manage myself and to priorities myself accordingly with the organization skills required for this important role.My role had a lot to do with dealing with customers, making sure we maintained our high standards and aiding members of my team throughout the day.The main part of my role was to with customer service and to aid the team to deliver outstanding solar installs throughout Australia.

Pros

The culture!

Really collaborative and relaxed

Love the company. The work culture is amazing. It's been a great learning experience so far. Everyone is so helpful. I have full creative freedom to apply my knowledge to add value to the company. Maintaining a top-notch social media presence was one of the crucial parts of this job but with a collaborative approach, we have achieved it. The management is great.

Pros

Flexible, Great team

Great culture and Great Leadership

Climasolar has provided me with insight into what it is like to work for a forward thinking and balanced business with an amazing culture.They show in many ways that they care for their team and want them to be compensated, rewarded and praised for their efforts.Their level of care extends beyond monetary,Overall my experience with Climasolar has been as enjoyable as it has been a great learning curve.

Fun but also competitive

I liked working here because the culture is young and high energy The hours can be challenging because of the late start but also later finish but if you don't like early mornings it would suit you well. The training is good and positive and the senior management is pretty involved, it feels pretty inclusive. This is a good job if you like sales and you want to make some good money.

Really good if you want to challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone

My first day was a bit daunting as the culture is loud & energetic but everyone made me feel welcome and I felt included pretty quickly. I like the fact that everybody is happy to stick around for a beer after work & actually enjoys eachothers company. As far as the job goes, there is training provided everyday which is extremely helpful and there is definitely some good money to be made if you put in the effort. I'm really enjoying it so far and see myself sticking around for a while.

Great job - fulfilling work, even better culture

Thoroughly enjoyed my time at ClimaSolar. The environment is that of a bustling young business, with ample opportunities for growth and personal development. Pay is fair and timely, and the performance based incentives exceed that of comparable companies. There are clear paths to progression in the company that are made available from the get-go. All that being said the biggest highlight are the great people and the fantastic culture

Perfect job if your only visiting Melbourne for a few months

I found out about Climasolar from someone I was staying in a hostel with and thought I'd give it a try. Was a bit apprehensive at first didn't think face to face sales would be my thing but turns out i rather enjoy the work and am pretty good at it too. It helps that your surrounded by a team of like minded people

Kind and Helpful Boss and Managers

The company, co-workers and the owner was good. I learned a lot from them. As a sales representative, I felt I'm rewarded and supported. The team support are awesome and recommended.

Great job for people in Melbourne on WHV

In Australia on a working holiday visa with my friend. We both started at Climasolar after arriving in Melbourne after doing a big road trip on the east coast. He allowed us to interview together and we found out we both got the job about a week later. Its a great place to work if your in a similar situation as us. You get to work with a young team and have a laugh whilst doing it. Which is very different from where I used to work in the UK, I was the only person under 50!The team is always about if you like to chill out after work. There's also a really healthy competition when it comes to actually doing the job. I've had some sale experience from previous roles but I found the training to be really helpful. I wasn't great at the job when I first started unlike my mate aha but they really worked with me and I've started to hit my bonuses and get good commissions!

Questionable culture

The base pay isn’t worth it but if you can sell then the commission’s can be pretty good. They tout great culture, however this just means a loose culture which is completely unprofessional. Working at Climasolar is ideal for someone just out of school who needs a job but doesn’t really care much about working and just wants to make friends/ party at the office every night. If you’re looking for a sales job that’s at all serious, don’t look to Climasolar.

Amazing team, good paycheck

I started a few weeks ago, this is my first ever proper job and have loved my experience thus far. the team was super welcoming and have supported me and spent a lot of time training me to the point where I'm really confident doing the job. I would recommend it to anyone as i had no sales experience heading into it and am already doing really well have already hit bonuses and commissions.

Good fun. Good Money. Great team

When I first arrived everyone was so welcoming and made me feel comfortable and part of the team immediately. I've learnt a lot since is started working here and my sales technique has really improved. Management are great its a smaller company so they always seemed to have time for everyone and show a genuine intention to help out as well as get to know you. Work place culture is spot on, really good vibes and always something happening

Fun environment. Great management. Great people to work with.

Work life balance is very important. Very cool vibes. Support is given if you don’t have work experience. Everyone is happy and nice. I would recommend to work with Climasor.

A great company to work with, very positive leadership and management. Ultimately very particular on our work life balance.

flexibility, great company to work for, great people, work life balance. This is one of a kind company that has a sense of balance for everything. I would highly recommend to work for this organization.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Na

Very flexible, collaborative, and rewarding

Great company to work for, very flexible, provides ample training and allows you to grow and excel. Great work life balance and a very collaborative culture.

Pros

Friday Night Drinks, Car pick ups to work area

Young start up with positive culture

The vibe is good, everybody is friendly and there is no cliques. It's a start up environment so upper management is always involved and close with staff - I enjoyed my time here although I was only able to stay for 6 months because of my visa.

Pros

Competitions, out of work events, friendly vibe.

Cons

Internal communication can be improved.

Great place to work and a great culture

I've been happily working here for over a year. Great culture! Always having gaths! Ping pong tournaments and the like! Always paid on time and there are clear pathways to promotion.Parking is terrible tho. Have to get to work early to be on time!

Pros

Free food and coffee

Cons

Parking, Strange hours

Good entry level job for someone looking to get into sales

Good culture, everyone is positive and looking to grow. Training is provided daily and friday drinks are fun. If you are looking to get better at communication this is a good fit for you.

Pros

Free beers and great environment

Cons

No parking and later finishes

Not too bad

Was my first job in Australia, it started off good but I knew there is better companies and jobs I could be working for. If you need some extra cash and don't mind talking to people it's a good first job here in Aus.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere

Cons

Pay isnt that great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Climasolar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Climasolar with