Climate Technologies
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Climate Technologies Employee Reviews in Adelaide SA

High speed
Everyone is busy here but still have twice coffee time in a day. Communication is a must, particularly dealing with customers and internal organisation employees.Regular tasks are on top of that. And, have to be flexible with work arrangement.
Pros
General people are friendly
Cons
work is the first even you are sick
I have learned to assemble a cooling and heating system, packing final products for delivery and very enjoyable to work in a fast pace environment which I have experienced production work .
Reasonable place to work .
The workload is quite significant often requiring long hours to achieve tight deadlines. The position also requires extensive travel both interstate and overseas.
The business is reasonably well managed given the circumstances however the demands on the management team are quite high and

the business culture is essentially based around performance.

I greatly enjoy the interaction with major customers but struggle at times with the excessive travel and tight deadlines.
Pros
High profile and well paid position
Cons
Long hours and excessive travel
Poor culture and lacking Management vision to compete and grow in local and International Markets.
Prior years of poor quality product and lack of focus on the customer led to years of sales and profit decreases. I was able to turn that around and grow the business and return to profitability. However, the owner was not interested in long term growth and once the company returned to profit, the company was sold to competitors.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Climate Technologies?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Climate Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
Climate Technologies Reviews by Location