Clinpath Laboratories

9: Clinpath Laboratories Employee Reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Can really waste your time here

No opportunity for ongoing development.Cannot trust management and have no support.Disempowered department ruled from above by people you cannot trust.Completely uneven disciplinary decisions, whim and mercy of tyrants.

Pros

Fast hybrids, seems easy

Cons

Boss won’t even acknowledge you, long nights

productive and fast pace work

collecting and recording samples ,shipping methods and people around work and i was exposed to big business opportunities and i was able to create business base.

Enjoyable and priofessional

Very busy and professional day working with patients and the sick aslo constant work with doctors laboratory on call with any help and offer training good company to work with

Cons

Terrible environment to work in.

I worked at Clinpath years ago. I got blamed for things that I hadn't done and the training was poor. I got sacked with no notice or warnings, so I had to go for Unfair Dismissal to get the pay that I had been denied.

Pros

Afternoon shift that I enjoyed.

Cons

Inadequate training and unfriendly staff.

Non productive. No scope for growth

There is no room for improvement at Clinpath. My salary structure is too little. This company gives us no benefits. Things are promised but never done

Pros

Time off and famaily

Cons

Salary and room for growth is nil to none

Dont waste your time learned people.

I cant lie about this company. It is nothing that it boasts of. My one and only word to describe it is - Bad. Worked with them for nothing .Time wasted.

Pros

Cons

everything can be one.

quality was a must

a challanging and rewarding job with many opportunites to develop skills and expand career. with ongoing support from management this was achieveable.

Pros

short shift

Cons

no breaks

Clinpath is an exceptional and great laboratory

Clinpath was a great place to gain experience. I was exposed to many different opportunities in the laboratory environment. I Conducted control tests on haematology, chemistry and endocrinology-machines. Received and tested patient samples regularly. Captured patient and control results daily. Under microbiology conditions, I did Gram Staining and slide viewing. Streaked culture plates. Did stocking taking on reagents and biological consumables

Pros

clean environment

I have learned how to work efficiently.

When our Retail Area Manager came to our store we explored some new ideas how we can improve our team work and provide excellent customer service to our customers.

Pros

Gives credit of work which we did.

Cons

long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clinpath Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Clinpath Laboratories with