Club Med
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Club Med Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
Great place
Great training, extended support once training had finished. Everyone worked great as a team. Casual Fridays was great.
Chance to progress in the company
Very Supportive Place to Work
The culture of Club Med is like family. They look after their staff with fair wages especially since they take care of all living costs. Great opportunity for someone young without commitments to experience life away from home and learn to deal with customers from all different countries.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and felt very looked after. I wish i had kept this job longer and fulfilled my own dreams of the time.
Great product and beautiful experience ahead
Opportunity to travel to amazing places and meet great people.
However salary and budget are limited. Small Sydney office, more opportunity in Asia / Singapore HQ
Housekeeping
It's a good experience. I have a lots of stations in mountain and in Corsica. I like the polyvalence when I work for the Club Méditerranée. I like to work with diferrent nationalities.
Pros
Accomodation in the hostel
living in paradise
living in paradise associating with tourists and definitely the best job I have ever had by far, great atmosphere, great environment, beautiful beaches and great fishing, what more do I have to say.
Pros
Living the island ife
Cons
found prejudicial people working on the island
좋은 상품과 근무환경
리조트 업계의 최고의 서비스를 제공하는 최고의 회사입니다.
안정적인 인사 관리로 직원들의 이직률이 비교적 낮습니다.
good working experience
I was doing internship of house keeping department and sales department. The environment of the hotel is amazing. I have learnt some basic skills of housekeeping. In sales department the manager allocated me to a staff to meet clients, to sign contracts and to do market research. Because the hotel has established not long so we have to work with marketing department to do some promotion and online activities. Guilin is a tourism city, the tourism industry is basically the most important industry, so the competition is very intense, the hardest part of the work was to negotiate with the tourism companies who bring in tourism groups to the hotels, the most enjoyable part was making plan and design promotions.
A great place to work, unreal lifestyle. sad it closed
A typical day would include delegating work to staff,cleaning the gardens and pathways of the resort.
I learned about living on an Island resort,dealing with customers on holiday and working in a multi-cultural and extremely diverse workforce and Management.

There was no hard parts to the job,living in the Whitsundays is the dream hob of many.