Cluey Learning Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cluey Learning Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Enjoying, Fun, amazing
I am really proud that i am working at Cluey it is great that you d not need to travel for your work also the salary is fair however it depends to the number of students therefore if you do not have a student in one week then you would not get paid.
Love the company and the Culture!
The company culture at Cluey is really enjoyable. Every day you get to work with extremely intelligent coworkers who really care about education.
I could not recommend Cluey highly enough.
Best place I've ever worked
This is an extremely supportive environment from all levels of the business. Everyone is friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and can't do enough to help each other! As a fairly new company (official launch to the public in May 2018, but 2 years of product development and research prior to this), we are continually consulted about changes to processes and products to make sure that we feel we are giving our staff and customers the best. We have anonymous surveys frequently to ensure people feel able to give their honest feedback and opinions about how things are going - these results are collected and always taken into account by the Leadership Team to make changes where needed. We also have a new professional development program to ensure that we feel our skills are being developed and we are given opportunities to be a part of various projects across the business.
Productive and welcoming environment!
Has a great working culture and I felt very motivated during my tenure! The company offered great flexibility and the team environment encouraged skill development
Easy place to work, enjoyable culture
Each day I was given a set of topics to create Mathematics questions ranging from Year 3 to Extension 1 of Year 12. Working with very capable, enthusiastic people I enjoyed the challenge of writing questions to challenge the minds of school students.
Pros
Great flexibility
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cluey Learning Pty Ltd?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cluey Learning Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4