Co.As.It Community Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Co.As.It Community Services Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Found the job boring, minimal expectations for an EN. Just medication management and some other work, more time in transit than on the job. Perfect for some, but just not me.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Boring and not learning much except computer apps.
Work is varied and enjoyable, no two days are the same, each team member that works at Co.As.It. is caring and genuine. I find the management supportive and consistent. There is always a team event or function that helps build friendships with the group, there is regular meetings and feeling of inclusiveness. It really is a great place to work.
Pros
Great team culture
Cons
Strict with security and protocol
The environment at Co.As.It. is very pleasant and my relationship with my colleagues is extremely positive. The work load is heavy but reasonable.
Senior management is aloof and rather oblivious to the economic conditions of the "real world" and keeps salaries down.
Pros
Company parking in Carlton
Cons
No career advancement
Over the 4 years of working with CO.AS.IT Community Services I gained the knowledge and experience of working with the elderly. A typical day at work would be assisting the client with certain chores. I learnt that this job was quite demanding and challenging but overall it was very rewarding.The hardest part about this job was working with clients who had dementia.The most enjoyable part of this job was helping the clients with their needs and building that relationship with them.
Pros
Free uniforms
Cons
Not enough hours per week
I just say it was an excellent experience. All staff members are very cooperative, helpfull, kind. Really I have no words to explain it.
I start my career as a community care worker with them and they always help me to performed well.
Working at Co.As.It Community Services was a great learning curve for me. The opportunity to work as Community Project Officer delivering a program for the benefit of clients was exciting and a fantastic experience.