Co.As.It Community Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Co.As.It Community Services Employee Review

Great learning curve

11 January 2016
Working at Co.As.It Community Services was a great learning curve for me. The opportunity to work as Community Project Officer delivering a program for the benefit of clients was exciting and a fantastic experience.
19 September 2020
Community Nurse EEN (Former Employee) - Brisbane QLD
Found the job boring, minimal expectations for an EN. Just medication management and some other work, more time in transit than on the job. Perfect for some, but just not me.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Boring and not learning much except computer apps.
18 March 2019
Same location
Marketing and Communications (Current Employee) - Albion QLD
Work is varied and enjoyable, no two days are the same, each team member that works at Co.As.It. is caring and genuine. I find the management supportive and consistent. There is always a team event or function that helps build friendships with the group, there is regular meetings and feeling of inclusiveness. It really is a great place to work.
Pros
Great team culture
Cons
Strict with security and protocol
21 January 2017
Support Officer and Enrollment Coordinator (Current Employee) - Carlton VIC
The environment at Co.As.It. is very pleasant and my relationship with my colleagues is extremely positive. The work load is heavy but reasonable. Senior management is aloof and rather oblivious to the economic conditions of the "real world" and keeps salaries down.
Pros
Company parking in Carlton
Cons
No career advancement