Coca-Cola Amatil Employee Reviews

Good if you are a robot
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Richlands QLD5 June 2019
Very little knowledge or understanding of Employer or Client of the rigors of the increasing demands placed on staff with little interest in a developing a productive and harmonious workplace.
Pros
1 X case of product for Christmas
Cons
Exceedingly long hours and lack of facilities/amenities.
basketball court, tennis table, water, and softdrinks for free
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee) –  Hazelmere WA5 June 2019
Fun to work for this company
start the day with a toolbox, forklift check, wrapping machines, and pallets dispensers. allocating pallets, put them away on racks, loading trucks.

One thing I want to say I was contracted by Programmed

I have leaned all this plus much more.

Management is good, rarely poor communication

The hardest part of the job was finish on time loading the truck
Pros
extra hours a day
Cons
unestable working days
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Australia 20004 June 2019
Good place to work. Fast paced. Not enough timevto get to know people. Too far distance to travel for work. Only Contract work available at the time.too
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Too far to travel
Review of my time at Coca Cola
Machine and forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Moorabbin VIC21 May 2019
My time at Coca Cola Amatil was one which i will never forget.This job helped me grow as a person, father ,and until now being a grandfather.My day consisted of working ,a whole production line for bag and box.Which supplied syrups in boxes for customers like ,MacDonalds,Hungry Jacks,Subway and pubs and hotels etc.I would run the filler, packer,labeller and palletised of that line.As well as data entry through our Sap systems with a lot of support from managers or production managers they were called.I would supply raw materials for my line also which required my forklift license ,which i acquired in 1997.I also obtained skills to work on other lines for cans and PET bottles and spent time training in the syrup batch rooms, and the warehouse side of the job.There was not a hard part of my job as the pay was good, and the people were awesome to work with.The hardest part was actually leaving Coca Cola as i had spent 20 years there and made great friendships with colleagues as well as managers.I am still to this day forever grateful to Coca Cola AMATIL for the experience of work and people that i enriched my life with to this day.And for that i will be eternally grateful..
Pros
Money and People that i miss..
Cons
Nothing negative to say really.Just disappointed that i couldn't work therefor another 20years.
Blacklisted
Machine Operator/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD18 May 2019
Was a great place once enjoyed working there would work there again but word has it current managers have a blacklist and if you didn't get along with them forget about it. but as they say every barrel has a few bad apples
Pros
Shift work
Cons
Bad managers
Working at Coca Cola
Customer Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  St Leonards NSW17 February 2019
Coca Cola was an awesome company to work for at first. Until they wanted to cut pay cheques and have employees workload a lot more than their pay grade and did not give a pay rise until you proved yourself over time which was not fair. They always played favourites so regardless of the hard work you put in you wouldn't get promoted if they didn't like you.
Pros
Free beverages.
Cons
No work/life balance.
Fun workplace
Logistics Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lautoka30 January 2019
You stay fit every morning until the afternoon. ..You sweat each and every time when you're trying to make all delivery truck load the stocks properly
Pros
Free Fizzy drinks
Cons
Not much long hours
fun work place
general production and warehouse hand (Current Employee) –  Richlands QLD26 January 2019
its a great company to work for they look after their employees
they work as a team and individually and explain what you need to know to do your job
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Enjoyable
Sales Accounting (Former Employee) –  Northmead NSW9 January 2019
I have worked for the company for 17 years in both NSW and Tasmania. In that time I have worked with 13 managers and have been through a number of changes with in the company.
Pros
Free product
Cons
Work life balance
Enjoyable
State Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hobart TAS9 January 2019
I have enjoyed working for the company for the past 17 years. I wish to move back to Sydney and that was not a option for me with this company. I have work with13 managers in the 17 years have seen a number of changes of the company in systems, procedures and policies.
Pros
Free Product
Cons
Hours, some management styles
A lot of hard skill learnt
Compliance Officer and Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW7 January 2019
Cocacola's culture is beautiful. Everone is very supportive and help eachother other. They all work in a team. Friendly and supportive department.I enjoyed througly when working with amatil.
Fun workplace to work in
Human Resource Officer (Former Employee) –  Northmead NSW19 December 2018
Unlimited opportunity for career advancement within the company. They are big on hiring external contractors and if they prove themselves they become permanent employees within the company. Workplace culture is a 10/10. Employees are friendly and each day you feel like your not working as they day is so enjoyable.
Pros
Monthly Sampling
Fun place to work.
Off-sider (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2018
a very enjoyable place to work out, the people and managers there were very friendly i enjoyed being on the road and working all over the victorian suburbs.
Pros
free drinks and coffee
Cons
long hours and they payed me per day not by the hour so that was the only downfall
Unfair & Unfriendly place to work (TOXIC)
Machine Operator/Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Northmead NSW12 December 2018
Everyone who works at this place thinks of themselves and only themselves. Management have got no idea, Training is obsolete and career progression is impossible unless you know or are related to an existing employee. (Full of broken promises).
Pros
free beverages and some decent people.
Cons
management, inadequate training and 0% chance of career advancement.
Great Place to Work
Product Manager-FutureWorks (Current Employee) –  North Sydney NSW3 December 2018
It is a great company with a great culture. Everyone wants to do their best and it is a fun place to work. Great views from the offices and and flexibility to work from home.
Fun place to work - salaries are not that high
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sydney, AU30 November 2018
CCA is a fun place to work. Very youthful and social culture - generally speaking people make an effort to make you feel welcome. The work is interesting, but the pay is a bit below market - though I feel the flexibility makes up for it.
Stagnant environment, no advancement
National Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  Northmead NSW4 November 2018
Equipment Services, poor management, no foresight, no advancement, toxic environment, staff not included in any planning when any is actually done DD-
Pros
free drinks
Cons
no direction
Good work place
Helper (Former Employee) –  Moorabbin VIC10 September 2018
As of my point of view Even though the company is good but the truck delivering work is pretty much hard,
in summertime trucks are not even loaded in the morning time.
Fun workplace
School Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 September 2018
Completed a school work experience at Coca Cola Amatil.
Employees were very nice and had extensive knowledge about the business.
Management is flexible but demanding.
Workplace culture is very fun and relaxing.
Hardest part of the experience is creating a new launch for upcoming product.
Most enjoyable part of the experience was working with all different departments.
Pros
Long lunch breaks
World Leading Brands World Class Support
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD29 August 2018
My time with CCA was fantastic. brought to and for a career change.
the people the brands the company second to none. the support from superiors was amazing.
Pros
Best In Class
Cons
easy to get lost in the orgainisation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Amatil. Our community is ready to answer.