Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.

Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. Employee Reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

Showing all 1,992 reviews

Good place to work, love the independence you have every day.

Good job, lots of hard physical work, great hours. I have always had good work life balance was able to gain a good paycheck and also be able to spend time with my family.

Overworked/ underappreciated

No matter what you do here someone is always upset with you. The job itself is not difficult, but the people make it so much more difficult than it needs to be. Leadership outside this building could not care less what is going on as long as everything gets done each day.

Pros

The actual work is enjoyable and not terribly difficult.

Cons

Little Support from upper management, Union environment makes it difficult to discipline people when they need to be

Work life balance = noFair pay = noAdvancement = noLoved it when I started. 8 years later and it’s worst job Ive ever had. Emotionally and mentally exhausting place to work.

Pros

Cons

Work life balance

A fun company to work for

The works is easy an the pay is excellent. If you like working in a fast environment this is the company. Great work shifts, co -workers was great to work with along with the supervisors

Would be a awesome place to work if they updated their equipment.

It’s not a bad job. The tasks can get fun if u make it. But the equipment and the warehouse condition ruins it. Machines break everyday. Product ruined everyday. Spills and hazards all over the place. It’s a ZOO in there. It’s sad osha doesn’t know about the place but they honestly need to live there. The place is RUINED and needs help. I literally feel bad for the machines.They make u do excessive tasks and the warehouse and machine conditions make you work 10x harder. Be ready to hurt your back with the way they improperly run things.

Pros

Day goes by fast.

Cons

Having to work 10x harder because of poor conditions.

Long hours, Work every weekend, Management doesn't care about employees

Long hours (~76hrs./week), Work every weekend, After new hires earn vacation they have to take it in January.Management doesn't care about employees.Morale is really bad.Would never recommend company to anyone.

Pros

Health Benefits

Cons

Long hours, bad morale

Plenty of work. Good long term place to work. Good 1st job for young folks, will learn a lot from other employees. Overtime is there if you want to work.

Support is unmatched from anywhere else I have worked

I have found great joy in working at Coca Cola Consolidated. I believe the support and partnership we have here is unmatched! I am proud to work here.

Pros

Support, Benefits

Great company, great culture and growth opportunities

Unlimited ways to grow your career, resources and support from managers, great culture and company values. Love the purpose statement and enjoy the people I work with everyday.

Hard work but pays good

Long days but the 4 day schedule makes it worth it. It’s what you make out to be. Supervisor leave you alone if you show up and run your route. Plenty of chances to work extra

Terrible

Sad place to work can’t keep anyone. Under paid and over worked! Would not recommend working here. Stay away better jobs out there. No communication between management and employees!

Lack of work/life balance.

Abundant overtime leaves little room for anything other than work. If you don’t mind working 6 or 7 days a week for 12 hours a day this may be the role for you.

Great place

Great place to work. Hard work but really great management. Job definitely isn’t for everyone.just show up to work and everything else will fall into place

Don’t bother

I’ve been an employee now for eight years and it started off great. Perfect management, great pay & even better benefits . But every year they make more and more changes to the job and add more responsibilities to the employees without ever paying us according. Our company purpose is just for show because this company doesn’t honor god nor their employees.

Terrible culture

This company has gone down the drain. Even the wages have decreased over the years for the most demanding jobs while they have increased for the least demanding

no work family life balance

you work till all deliveries are done. you can easily work 14 hours days. Its hard to balance family life with this job. You don't know what's going on from day to day till the day of.

Cool and fast paced

Riding electric pallet jacks is cool To prevent feet from hurting walking around the warehouse to fill your pallet with the or do you have while also being timed

Bad management decisions

Poor judgment calls were made while I was here. People who showed up everyday were considered valued employees. Overwhelming amounts of overtime without much notice.

Hard work long hours

Pay is daily plus a small variable rate for over 40 hours. They will give you 55 plus hours work to do so you will get about $6 an hour for 15 plus hours every week. Management is there to tell you whatever they think you want to hear to keep you employed there. Maybe entry level job for young person needing experience otherwise run away fast and far from Coke.

Not worth it

I started as a fork lift driver and have yet to be on the lift night shift is a no go if you have no life and want to get paid barely enough to survive every two weeks be my guest

Fast Paced, Easy Work Typically, and lots of driving

Listen, this job can be great and it can be even better when you have a good district manager. Being a merchandiser is a lot of lifting and you’re at work by 1am-5am depending on where you are. You work till you get the job done. Typically you’re paid on a daily rate and your overtime compensation is garbage so do yourself a favor and work fast enough to get done in 8 hrs. Extra hours within a day isn’t worth it. If you want to make more money just get scheduled an extra day. When you first start you get a good amount of training. As a merchandiser who is just beginning you will most likely be a floater, you won’t be in the same set of stores more than maybe 2 days week. If someone calls in and you’re scheduled as an extra you’ll get sent wherever they need you which could cause a very long day for you. You get mileage compensation but it again is garbage, they shave 40 miles off whatever you drive in a day calling it “commute” before they compensate you for anything. Going in as a merchandiser is good if you’re looking to get into sales, you’ll learn some things that will benefit you. Coca-Cola Consolidated has plenty of opportunities for growth, but you must work whatever position you get for 6 months before applying for another.

Pros

Social job, decent pay, physical work

Cons

Terrible compensation, unusual work hours, unpredictable schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. with

• Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.