Coco Republic Employee Reviews

It’s good
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Auburn NSW29 May 2018
It’s good to work they, the work is always busy, they pay is now fortnightly and sometimes, the boss are always watching us to make sure we are song our work
Great culture and team spirit
Interior Designer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 January 2018
The team is the best part of Coco Republic. The products and creative flare follows after the team too. Amazing products and there is always new and gorgeous pieces coming in all the time. But the team is still at the top!!
Very energetic peers, we entertain our self with jokes and enjoy the company off others
Delivery assistant /Store man (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD11 June 2017
On an normal day its full on ,there isn't an easy part about the job . Because you got to have steady hands and balance.The best part about this job for me is completing the job.You get to help people that is what i like the most .
Pros
helping people
Cons
short breaks
fun to work with diffrent people all da time and good working envoirment
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  sydney auburn11 December 2016
bassicly i was hired as a cleaner but after duin my job i would always have free time so i helped the others with order picking, lifting furniture , loading& unloading containers so that kept me busy.
i learned alot to work with other nationalitys as they wer mostly back packers that workt there and had to some how communicate with then so that was challenging.
welll manegment was not always good they wer abit un organised and slack in time deadlines but the people wer good .
hardest part about it was dealing with cranky customers that wouldnt let u explain or be reasonable.
most enjoyable was that even though all that yelling and screaming and the end ov da day everybody was algoods just another day done and we would also every friday order luch together and after work have a couple drinks with our bosses and supervisors.
Pros
good bosses that take care of workers
Cons
bad manegment and organisation
Productive and fun workplace
Homewares Team Member (Former Employee) –  Auburn NSW9 November 2015
Workplace was fun, fast-paced with friendly, approachable hard workers who remain organised, efficient and effective. A typical day at work involved early morning team meetings, allocation of tasks, roles and activities for the day, morning tea and lunch breaks, as well as the work itself. I learned how to be effective as a team, understanding the efficiency of operations and how the system is run, in the area I was working in. The management was friendly, helpful, reassuring and hard working. My co-workers were supportive and encouraging also. The hardest part of the job was completing the work punctually. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team and building effective relationships which assisted in the work being completed at a faster rate.
Pros
Close to great lunch spots
Cons
Hours
Heavy Lifting involved
Store Person & Quality Control (Permanent) (Former Employee) –  Auburn, NSW11 December 2014
So much Heavy Lifting involved.
Low Salary around $18/hr after tax, despite heavy lifting jobs.
Need to take care our back. practice bending knees doesn't always works when lifting sofas.
Pros
Friendly People
Cons
Heavy Lifting involved
Productive Workplace
Interior Design Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, NSW13 February 2014
A typical day at work would be sourcing fabrics, furniture and finishes for client presentations. At the same time we are required to check pricing, stock and lead times for each item and update clients on a regular basis.

I have learned a lot about fabrics, suppliers (furniture, fabric houses, lighting, tradesmen etc) and processes of interior design industry.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Long Hours