Coco Republic
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Coco Republic Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
If your wanting a career in Design Coco Republic is definitely where you need to be.
They have there finger on the pulse at every front within the design industry, with their own in-house Design School you can up skill quickly and easily.

There are always opportunities to move around within the company once your in.

Coco is a family owned and operated company and still to this day they continue to treat all staff as family,

I can not recommend a career with Coco highly enough.
Pros
Huge social calendar, paid trips overseas
Cons
long hours, weekend work, 'click groups'
Rather not say, great company for some, perhaps not others. Overall, high expectations from the company with little reward, but that said some great experiences had. Leaving is an issue as they do tend to take action on money earners, which is stressful to say the least
It’s good to work they, the work is always busy, they pay is now fortnightly and sometimes, the boss are always watching us to make sure we are song our work
The team is the best part of Coco Republic. The products and creative flare follows after the team too. Amazing products and there is always new and gorgeous pieces coming in all the time. But the team is still at the top!!
On an normal day its full on ,there isn't an easy part about the job . Because you got to have steady hands and balance.The best part about this job for me is completing the job.You get to help people that is what i like the most .
Pros
helping people
Cons
short breaks
bassicly i was hired as a cleaner but after duin my job i would always have free time so i helped the others with order picking, lifting furniture , loading& unloading containers so that kept me busy.
i learned alot to work with other nationalitys as they wer mostly back packers that workt there and had to some how communicate with then so that was challenging.

welll manegment was not always good they wer abit un organised and slack in time deadlines but the people wer good .

hardest part about it was dealing with cranky customers that wouldnt let u explain or be reasonable.

most enjoyable was that even though all that yelling and screaming and the end ov da day everybody was algoods just another day done and we would also every friday order luch together and after work have a couple drinks with our bosses and supervisors.
Pros
good bosses that take care of workers
Cons
bad manegment and organisation
Workplace was fun, fast-paced with friendly, approachable hard workers who remain organised, efficient and effective. A typical day at work involved early morning team meetings, allocation of tasks, roles and activities for the day, morning tea and lunch breaks, as well as the work itself. I learned how to be effective as a team, understanding the efficiency of operations and how the system is run, in the area I was working in. The management was friendly, helpful, reassuring and hard working. My co-workers were supportive and encouraging also. The hardest part of the job was completing the work punctually. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team and building effective relationships which assisted in the work being completed at a faster rate.
Pros
Close to great lunch spots
Cons
Hours
So much Heavy Lifting involved.
Low Salary around $18/hr after tax, despite heavy lifting jobs.

Need to take care our back. practice bending knees doesn't always works when lifting sofas.
Pros
Friendly People
Cons
Heavy Lifting involved
A typical day at work would be sourcing fabrics, furniture and finishes for client presentations. At the same time we are required to check pricing, stock and lead times for each item and update clients on a regular basis.

I have learned a lot about fabrics, suppliers (furniture, fabric houses, lighting, tradesmen etc) and processes of interior design industry.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Long Hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coco Republic. Our community is ready to answer.