Coles Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Brisbane QLD

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 2,455 reviews
General Day
Customer Service, Bakery, Deli (Current Employee) –  Brisbane Northside QLD4 March 2019
A normal day will be dealing with customer complaints and reassuring them that things happen and things can be changed easy, giving them a piece of mind and happiness so they don't have a bad experience.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
late night hours
Great workplace, poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD9 August 2018
It was a really great place to work, but after managers got switched around, it went downhill. I might have stayed if the managers were nicer, but I still thoroughly enjoyed the workplace and my co-workers a lot.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
fast paced and fun environment
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD13 July 2018
its a great place to work if you are happy with your current position. the customers are amazing and they make my day. it is difficult to advance in the company though
work experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 May 2018
Did a bit of work experience when I was in high school. just to gain some knowledge about the working like. was fun and enjoyable. I did learn a lot of things.
Pros
great people
Cons
free food
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 December 2017
Such a great environment to work in. Everyone is accepting, friendly and you go to work feeling excited and ready to be productive.

So many different career opportunities are available which allows room for improvement and progression.
Pros
Free food in the staff room
Cons
Constantly standing in one place
Enjoyable working environment
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 July 2017
Challenging work with variety of opportunities to work with different departments. The most enjoyable part is to work with a young team towards providing excellent service to customers.
Pros
More opportunities and training
productive and fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD1 July 2017
Lovely place to work at, employees are fast and friendly, the environment is lively and enjoyable which makes you want to keep returning back to it. The bakery bakes fresh baked goods every day so you can nver go wrong with a freshly baked cookie.
Great place
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD13 January 2017
Great job...but get no life.
Working all weekend, every weekend brings no family life. However, great work is always recognised and rewarded. All up, it's a wonderful company to work for, just myself personally, needed more family time.
Pros
Recognition for a job well done
Cons
No life
Productive busy workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brisbane22 July 2015
Working in the deli involved customer service and cleaning. Through Coles I learnt how to work as a team member and work efficiently to achieve goals. Working with other team members makes for a fun and enjoyable environment.
Retail Assistant
Customer Service Rep/ Front Counter (Current Employee) –  Inala, Brisbane AUS5 August 2014
A day at work includes serving customers at the check out, finding product that cannot be found, assisting customers with any enquiries, general house cleaning, refunds or exchanges, handling of smokes and working in the deli. Management are very helpful and our team is great. Hardest part of the job is seeing customers unsatisfied with the service they have received. Most enjoyable part is meeting new people and building rapport with customers.
Pros
free dress day, free luch sometimes
Cons
prolong standing
Fun workplace
customer service officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD25 June 2014
A typical day at Coles was getting into work, make sure everything was presentable, then serve customers, and if there were not many people, clean up my area or stack shelves. My co-workers were very friendly and so was management. The hardest part would be when complaints about products were made, the most enjoyable part was making customers happy!
productive and fun workplace with free lunches
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  brisbane5 July 2012
thursday
how to work in the team
my co-workers were so helpful and kind
the most enjoyable moment of the job is when you working on teams
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours