Coles Employee Review

Amazing Managers
Online Team member (Former Employee) –  New South Wales3 February 2019
I had the opportunity to work with amazing managers and team members who were very supportive and helping.

Never faced any issues with holidays or leaves. The managers were very considerate and tried to helped with every obstacle that we faced.

Other Coles Employee Reviews

productive workplace
Cleaning Staff (Former Employee) –  Parkinson QLD25 June 2019
coles is a company with good management team. I had a very good experience working with coles. As a cleaning team member I got that opportunity to work with coles for what I feel very lucky.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long shifts
Good work culture, flexible hours but management sucks.
Bakery Team Member (Former Employee) –  NSW24 June 2019
Had this job to make some money while studying. Hours weren't really consistent as a casual but it was a good side job and it does make a difference if you put effort into your work. The job was definitely challenging as there's a ton of pressure on the bakery to get things out at a certain time, but it was ok when management and team were working cohesively. People that I worked with were lovely and supportive which made it a good experience as well. When management changed, it was much harder to handle. There was added pressure on the team to a push more products, be more efficient with time and other impossible standards which upper management didn't get. Pretty much thought everything could be done at the snap of your fingers. Ended up leaving because of their lack of care towards the team, no appreciation and unfair workload set by manager that would generally take up your breaks and go over shift hours.
Pros
5% discount for Coles, Kmart, Target etc., Casual rates
Cons
Impossible standards when you work in a busy store, management works against you