Colette by Colette Hayman Employee Reviews for Seasonal Associate

fun workplace
Christmas Casual Style Assistant at Colette-by (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA20 January 2019
It was my first Christmas Casual job and it was one of my best work place that I have ever worked at, I really loved working at Colette, all the staff members were so friendly and fun to work with. learned so many retail tips from the other staff members.
Amazing workplace
Christmas Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chermside QLD25 January 2018
Colette is fun & enjoyable, and also a very good character building experience. Although I wasn't kept on as casual, I am very thankful for the opportunity at hand as it allowed me to grow in the workplace. Also, it helped me with working under pressure and achieving targets. If the opportunity is given to work at Colette, take it.
Pros
Pay, co-workers, ability to grow
Cons
Not kept on as casual
Fast pace, great music
Christmas casual Sale's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD18 December 2016
Working in this specific store was tough mostly because of the people. They kind of have this attitude of expecting me to know what to do without them having to tell me. Every time I have a question they looked at me as if I was stupid for asking. But I was able to pull through because I understand people are different and not every store is like this. I love the brand, love their products and I learned so much from working here.
Pros
Precent off products
Cons
low hours, staff
Casual Fashion Stylist
Christmas Casual Style Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW26 July 2016
I worked as a christmas casual at Colette Parramatta. Loved my time there. Great environment, great staff and of course lovely jewellery.
Pros
Jewelery
Cons
only during christmas time
Excellent work environment with quality products
Style Assistant / Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Mill Park VIC 30829 May 2016
It was a fantastic opportunity to be employed as a christmas casual. Work was very enjoyable, the work varied and the clientele were a pleasure to deal with and style. I would love to gain a casual job at Colette
Pros
An all round great environment
Cons
Not being able to have my contract exteded