Colette by Colette Hayman
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Colette by Colette Hayman Employee Reviews for Seasonal Associate

The manager was lovely and helpful. The company provided extensive customer service training and rewards for team members that completed extra training.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
Monotonous work
wasn't an enjoyable place to work because i would constantly be told the wrong thing to do, then when i did what they told me and realised it was wrong, they would get mad at me for telling them they're wrong.
Pros
helping customers with products.
Cons
not enough hours
Colette by Colette Hayman is a fun and friendly work environment. a typical day of work includes selling the latest trends of bags, jewelry and accessories to woman of all ages. it helps improve your social and communication skills and you learn how to use the computer to process your sales. you also learn about budget and much more! great place to work.
It was my first Christmas Casual job and it was one of my best work place that I have ever worked at, I really loved working at Colette, all the staff members were so friendly and fun to work with. learned so many retail tips from the other staff members.
Cons
Colette is fun & enjoyable, and also a very good character building experience. Although I wasn't kept on as casual, I am very thankful for the opportunity at hand as it allowed me to grow in the workplace. Also, it helped me with working under pressure and achieving targets. If the opportunity is given to work at Colette, take it.
Pros
Pay, co-workers, ability to grow
Cons
Not kept on as casual
Working in this specific store was tough mostly because of the people. They kind of have this attitude of expecting me to know what to do without them having to tell me. Every time I have a question they looked at me as if I was stupid for asking. But I was able to pull through because I understand people are different and not every store is like this. I love the brand, love their products and I learned so much from working here.
Pros
Precent off products
Cons
low hours, staff
I worked as a christmas casual at Colette Parramatta. Loved my time there. Great environment, great staff and of course lovely jewellery.
Pros
Jewelery
Cons
only during christmas time
It was a fantastic opportunity to be employed as a christmas casual. Work was very enjoyable, the work varied and the clientele were a pleasure to deal with and style. I would love to gain a casual job at Colette
Pros
An all round great environment
Cons
Not being able to have my contract exteded