Colette by Colette Hayman Employee Reviews for Style Assistant

It was a great place to start off my retail career
Style Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD22 January 2019
It was great to work at Colette, my day usually consisted of greeting customers, acknowledging them, making myself known to the customer, making the current sales evident and of course working behind the cash register.
The team I worked with were amazing and they taught me a lot about the retail world such as; how to interact with customers, how to persistant without being pushy and how to work a cash register and successfully completing transactions.
The hardest part was of course learning the rotes of the retail world and the most enjoyable/ best part of the job was the cool, happy and inviting environment.
Pros
Great staff discount 50% off.
Cons
Hours weren't great.
Great place to work, great people, great pay
Style Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 January 2019
I love Colette. It was my first entry into retail and management were lovely, the pay is attractive and there is a good work/life balance though irregular hours and therefore irregular salary. But the staff are all generally friendly and sweet, wasn't the catty environment I initially expected. Management really know what they're doing and are very complimentary and will praise good work! I would highly recommend a job at Colette.
Pros
Great management and environment
Cons
Irregular hours
Fun work place
Style Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC4 September 2018
Fun workplace, great group of girls to work with instore. Area managers are really rude and have unrealistic expectations. Do not treat you with respect at all!! Treat you like a number and actually don’t care about you as a person or your wellbeing. Overworked and under paid, hours are always being cut down instore. Very unorganized and unprofessional business.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Rude area managers, unorganized company