Colette by Colette Hayman
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Colette by Colette Hayman Pay & Benefits reviews

Being at such a small store we were often forgotten about. However being a smaller store encouraged a closer team but not including head office. not great pay either
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
low pay
Fun and fast paced environment. Great employee discount. Average salary. There is very limited opportunity for career progression at Colette by Colette Hayman. Overall, this company is poorly managed.
Pros
Great work environment, Employee perks
Cons
Poor management, long hours
I love Colette. It was my first entry into retail and management were lovely, the pay is attractive and there is a good work/life balance though irregular hours and therefore irregular salary. But the staff are all generally friendly and sweet, wasn't the catty environment I initially expected. Management really know what they're doing and are very complimentary and will praise good work! I would highly recommend a job at Colette.
Pros
Great management and environment
Cons
Irregular hours
As a store manager the expectation is almost always unrealistic the area managers are next to no help , they are not supportive nor helpful and put their staff under consistent stress. The salary is defiently not competivite like the ad contains nor do you get international trips or concert tickets and the incentive program more or less non existent. The product and the teams created instore is one of the only reasons one would stay. The company need to do more in creating a far more inviting and inspiring atmosphere to work instead of a gossip fuelled negative place. Great for a starting point into store management but not for the long haul, staff turnover is quite high.
Pros
The teams you create, product
Cons
Long hours not paid, consistent stress, no support
Quite a good vibe in store, however there was a lot of stress and pressure around mystery shoppers. I was very young when I worked there as I was still in highschool so it is a good job for the younger people in the work place
i enjoy working at colette however they do have some strict procedures and requirements that don't seem to be fair to there workers
Working for Colette was an extremely rewarding experience which challenged me in the best ways possible every day. The culture was excellent an it was a great work environment. I received a lot of praise from my regional and national Managers and it made all the hard work worth it. I developed a great sales driving team and they were a pleasure to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed my management role at Colette by Colette Hayman.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
n/a