Colette by Colette Hayman Employee Review

View all Colette by Colette Hayman reviews

Sales driven work place with low work/life balance
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Carousel Shopping Centre, Cannnington WA6 November 2013
While managing the store my usual day would consist of banking, rosters, unpacking and re-organizing of stock, guiding staff, delegating duties, cashing in and out plus cash settlement, reaching daily and weekly KPI's and cleaning.
Pros
Discount on product
Cons
Having to work extra hours without pay

Other Colette by Colette Hayman Employee Reviews

Productive Multi-cultural Workplace.
Warehouse Despatch Associate (Former Employee) –  Blacktown NSW19 July 2019
Being a part of Colette Warehouse has been a good ride. I learnt so much from so many different people. They were very accepting with the many different cultural backgrounds involved and made everyone feel equal. It helped me to forward my skills and knowledge as well as my experience. My career progression was moving forward each day as I was given opportunities to take on new roles/positions. The hardest part of the job was getting out of bed after a long shift but always ready for the next. The most enjoyable part was learning about new cultures and eating different foods everyday!
Pros
Skill & Career Advancement
Cons
Long Hours
Fun Workplace.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Warwick Farm NSW1 July 2019
Good team for doing the job and very well environment place for work. table tennis table where we can enjoy the break and also has the basic very well maintained ammenities.