Colette by Colette Hayman Employee Review

View all Colette by Colette Hayman reviews

Amazing
Store manager (Former Employee) –  Port Macquarie NSW29 February 2016
Working for Colette was an extremely rewarding experience which challenged me in the best ways possible every day. The culture was excellent an it was a great work environment. I received a lot of praise from my regional and national Managers and it made all the hard work worth it. I developed a great sales driving team and they were a pleasure to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed my management role at Colette by Colette Hayman.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
n/a

Other Colette by Colette Hayman Employee Reviews

Productive Multi-cultural Workplace.
Warehouse Despatch Associate (Former Employee) –  Blacktown NSW19 July 2019
Being a part of Colette Warehouse has been a good ride. I learnt so much from so many different people. They were very accepting with the many different cultural backgrounds involved and made everyone feel equal. It helped me to forward my skills and knowledge as well as my experience. My career progression was moving forward each day as I was given opportunities to take on new roles/positions. The hardest part of the job was getting out of bed after a long shift but always ready for the next. The most enjoyable part was learning about new cultures and eating different foods everyday!
Pros
Skill & Career Advancement
Cons
Long Hours
Fun Workplace.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Warwick Farm NSW1 July 2019
Good team for doing the job and very well environment place for work. table tennis table where we can enjoy the break and also has the basic very well maintained ammenities.