Colette by Colette Hayman Employee Review

View all Colette by Colette Hayman reviews

Poor Company to work for
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Victoria22 October 2018
As a store manager the expectation is almost always unrealistic the area managers are next to no help , they are not supportive nor helpful and put their staff under consistent stress. The salary is defiently not competivite like the ad contains nor do you get international trips or concert tickets and the incentive program more or less non existent. The product and the teams created instore is one of the only reasons one would stay. The company need to do more in creating a far more inviting and inspiring atmosphere to work instead of a gossip fuelled negative place. Great for a starting point into store management but not for the long haul, staff turnover is quite high.
Pros
The teams you create, product
Cons
Long hours not paid, consistent stress, no support

Other Colette by Colette Hayman Employee Reviews

Productive Multi-cultural Workplace.
Warehouse Despatch Associate (Former Employee) –  Blacktown NSW19 July 2019
Being a part of Colette Warehouse has been a good ride. I learnt so much from so many different people. They were very accepting with the many different cultural backgrounds involved and made everyone feel equal. It helped me to forward my skills and knowledge as well as my experience. My career progression was moving forward each day as I was given opportunities to take on new roles/positions. The hardest part of the job was getting out of bed after a long shift but always ready for the next. The most enjoyable part was learning about new cultures and eating different foods everyday!
Pros
Skill & Career Advancement
Cons
Long Hours
Fun Workplace.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Warwick Farm NSW1 July 2019
Good team for doing the job and very well environment place for work. table tennis table where we can enjoy the break and also has the basic very well maintained ammenities.