Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Inc
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Inc Employee Reviews

3.1Work–Life Balance

Not "THE BEST" but not the worst

Collabera offers a wide variety of employers but once you get in, the process is a lot harder that they say it is. We have endless disputes about our salary because the company that we worked with has a problem with the time keeping system so sometimes our salary is also delayed.

Reviews

The good things Comfortable work place, great management, and all the resources you will ever need are given to get the job done and more. The challenges Management Structure, a fixed working schedule, and more efficient business processes.

Benefits is not good

Its an agency. They have part on your salary. And also the benefits is so low. Next was They dont have a recreational activities. Last is there payroll system.

Productive and Learned new work experience

Learn and experience work and life balance company Work from home company Learn to control and manage stress at work Competitive benefits at work. Fast paced career growth

Pros

Free Lunch in Project Hire

Unresponsive management

Not quick in answering queries, responsing to their employee needs. Collabera is located in Makati. I was assigned in Manulife located in Quezon City.

Bad experience from their employee relations officers

I don't actually have a solid experience working in Collabera since they just placed me to their client for me to work there. However, I do have some bad experience from their employee relations officers. They have a very poor and bad attitude towards their employees and doesn't know how to properly and politely communicate. And I sometimes had an issue regarding my salary with them.

Satisfactory work/life balance

Satisfactory work/life balance here because I work in a dayshift schedule though the location is quite far and traffic is a major problem. Lots of restaurant and food choices in the locality.

The company is wasting talented and hardworking Employees..

They are hiring hardworking and talented people, but they promote unprofessional and undeserving employees for certain positions. As long as you're close with the higher management or with your manager, you'll be promoted and recognize often. No job security.

Pros

Great Colleagues

Cons

OT w/o pay, Saturday work w/o pay, unprofessional Manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9