Colliers International Employee Reviews

Sucked the life out of many employees
Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA17 October 2018
Don't let yourself get sucked into the perfect facade the Perth office puts on for visitors and new employees. This place will suck the life out of you.
They do not care one bit about their employees, most departments are under staffed and extremely over worked with unrealistic work loads placed on them. This company is more focused on their image than actuctually ensuring their employees have the correct tools and resources to do their jobs adequately. Most of the procedures and programs you have to use are longwinded, slow and involve a lot of double handling, added more work/time to simple tasks.
Over the time I worked there, I would say there was an adverage of at least 3 staff members leaving per month and it was very easy to see why. While I wont go into details there is a toxic culture within the company and I have never felt such a relief as I did the day I finally left.
Pros
Nice lunch room, big company to add to your resume, can work remotely (if your manager approves it)
Cons
Understaffed, bad management, long hours, toxic culture, high staff turnover, bad processes, lack of HR help, hot desking
Great Culture
Administration Manager - Centre Management (Current Employee) –  Norwest Business Park NSW17 September 2018
Management great, respected staff members, very fast paced environment, areas to improve and progress. well known international company across many fields
Very Professional Business
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC7 February 2018
A very professional organisation with a great support network.
Highly recommended if you like to be in the same role for a long time.
The opportunity to advance is very very limited.
This is the only downside.
ok
General receptionist duties (Former Employee) –  Perth Central Business District WA14 April 2017
it was an alright place to work but would never go back again. I'm glad I left because I found bigger and better opportunities for me and my family. the pay was appauling
Overall the best work experience so far in my career
Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane and Perth14 July 2016
Colliers International was the best professional experience for me. In both the Brisbane and Perth offices, I was working for teams, in which the members were respected and admired in their field, and there was a hard working ethic. But your hard work was acknowledged and it was very much seen as a team effort, including the support of the administrative staff, working towards the team and the company's success.
The hardest part but also a good learning part and overall experience was the high pressure environment. I find that when on the spot and when deadlines are to be met, that I can multi-task and get everything done efficiently. This only happens when something unexpected arises however, as in my typical days at work, my time management and prioritising the workload, and communication with team members, meant that all work was done within the time frame that was needed, and with minimal supervision.
Pros
acknowledgment of hard work including of the administrative staff
Cons
long hours in Brisbane office
nice place to work
building Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  100 william St sydney6 January 2016
liaising with contractors, tenants, suppliers and staff to ensure the running of the property goes efficiently and smoothly running tender processes, project management