• The accurate and timely processing of all administration procedures, including applications, switching, redemptions, transfers, change of details, deceased estates, correspondence, adjustments and reconciliations.
• The ownership of the complete administration process including receipt, verification, processing and confirmation back to the client/financial adviser
• Completing all systems alterations, generating written correspondence and completing all processing requirements and system updates relating to client enquiries, within defined performance standards.
• Pro-active approach in identifying systems/service issues, being innovative towards prospective solutions in a creative and innovative manner as required.
• The ability to work as part of a team committed to the provision of excellent client service
• Participating in a team environment where each Financial Services Administrator takes ownership and responsibility for enquiries (and any subsequent process responsibilities) received from clients, Financial Advisers and others. This includes providing assistance to other team members where specialised knowledge or experience is required
fast paced, accuracy paramount.