I always like to dress professionally with the preference being a well tailored darker linen blend suit with tailored hand made cotton shirt and a striped tie. In an interview it’s too late to dress up once you walk through the door but you can match the dress style in the next interview if you want to show corporate bonding.
Smart and corporate - first impressions count!
Well I wear skirt and a white shirt
- What is the most stressful part about working at Command Group?2 people answered
- How often do salary reviews and pay rises occur at Command Group?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Command Group?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Command Group? What are the steps along t…One person answered
- Does Command Group have a staff discount? How much is Command Group’s staff discount?One person answered
- What is the interview process like?
- Is this a commission based job?