Command Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Command Group Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Would not recommend blue care Bli Bli
Used to be a fantastic place to work. Honestly this facility has become toxic. Management changes every other month. Have not had a decent person in charge for around two years. Moral is so low. I am sure they will continue to recruit regularly. Anyone can get a job there these days.
Pros
Salary sacrifice.
Cons
Bad management. Low moral. No support.
Highly unprofessional
Bigoted and generally terrible company. I felt that the training was poor, the staff were small minded, and the way they treated some of their candidates was terrible.
Excellent company - supportive team and management
Great environment with a very supportive management team. I am able to work autonomously and build my desk with the resources available. Targets have been set and commissions are being made.
I personally love the client and candidate liaising - I'm very much a people's person so this role suits me down to a t.
Pros
Being able to work autonomously, paid birthdays off.
Fantastic environment and team culture!
Command is a brilliant place to work where no 2 days are the same. We have a great vibe and energy and everyone loves what they do and who they do it with! We offer flexibility when required and value integrity, honesty and open communication. A collaborative work environment where staff are recognised for their own individual efforts as well as working together in a team environment enjoying weekends away. If you are great at what you do, you can join the "high rollers" club where a quarterly dining experience at a top Sydney restaurant is assured.
Pros
Flexible with work hours when required, great environment
Great company, great opportunities
Busy working environment, ran my desk, was set targets, client liaison, customer service, ability to make commission, meet and greet, big company, great staff, great management, supportive, wrote adverts, database management, interviewed candidates, met clients, had to job match and place.
Pros
people, energetic, fun, location
Cons