Command Group Employee Reviews

Highly unprofessional
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  sydney2 October 2018
Bigoted and generally terrible company. I felt that the training was poor, the staff were small minded, and the way they treated some of their candidates was terrible.
Fantastic environment and team culture!
Divisional Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney28 May 2018
Command is a brilliant place to work where no 2 days are the same. We have a great vibe and energy and everyone loves what they do and who they do it with! We offer flexibility when required and value integrity, honesty and open communication. A collaborative work environment where staff are recognised for their own individual efforts as well as working together in a team environment enjoying weekends away. If you are great at what you do, you can join the "high rollers" club where a quarterly dining experience at a top Sydney restaurant is assured.
Pros
Flexible with work hours when required, great environment
Great company, great opportunities
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney3 June 2015
Busy working environment, ran my desk, was set targets, client liaison, customer service, ability to make commission, meet and greet, big company, great staff, great management, supportive, wrote adverts, database management, interviewed candidates, met clients, had to job match and place.
Pros
people, energetic, fun, location
Cons