Command Group Pay & Benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Former Employee) - Bli Bli QLD - 21 May 2019
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Used to be a fantastic place to work. Honestly this facility has become toxic. Management changes every other month. Have not had a decent person in charge for around two years. Moral is so low. I am sure they will continue to recruit regularly. Anyone can get a job there these days.
Bad management. Low moral. No support.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Command Group
See more Command Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Command Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Command Group
- What should you wear to an interview at Command Group?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Command Group?2 people answered
- How often do salary reviews and pay rises occur at Command Group?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Command Group?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Command Group? What are the steps along t…One person answered
- Does Command Group have a staff discount? How much is Command Group’s staff discount?One person answered
- What is the interview process like?
- Is this a commission based job?