COMMUNITY CENTRE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all COMMUNITY CENTRE reviews

COMMUNITY CENTRE

COMMUNITY CENTRE Employee Review

This was an awesome place to work with a small team of paid staff and many volunteers that assisted with programs and duties to keep the centre running effectively. Community members, staff and volunteers felt a sense of belonging in this place. People dropped in to see what was happening and to lend a hand. The culture was fun and positive.

Pros

close to home, school hours

Cons

minimum hours available.

Fun workplace

I've learned how to deal with different types of people, I've also learned how to face a difficult time. My normal day at work is really fun. The environment is really nice and friendly.

I lovd it

It helps people to get clothes and toys and its a good job to have people are amazing here its the best i loved it they help people in need you should work here

Pros

I would like that lunch

Cons

I went to work longer

Community Centre

A typical day at the Community Centre involved, consultation with clients, grant writing, programming, phone calls, research. The hardest part of the job, was it became 24/7 as I worked from home. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COMMUNITY CENTRE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

4.4
4.2
4.5
  • COMMUNITY CENTRE
  • Small family orientated workplace, supportive management and friendly co-workers