COMMUNITY CENTRE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

COMMUNITY CENTRE Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.4Work–Life Balance
4.0Job Security & Advancement

Non paid volunteer job

It was a very fun experience, non paid, and everyone was involved in a group work learning about confidence and how to improve confidence skills. We organised charity sales and worked with other organisations doing all sorts of activities

Productive and Welcoming

Provided a great volunteering experience from which many skills were gained including time management, patience and customer service and of which retaining the interior integrity of the workplace.

fun place

really exciting and give me new experiences. was a really good eye opener learned new things and met new people it was a very rewarding experience to work with people with disabilities

Pros

rewarding

Cons

long

Great place to develop yourself

I was enjoying every single day at work. I met many people and I got new business opportunities. I became more self confident and every day I got new experience.

Enjoyable time with elderly people

This role is very rewarding. There are many responsibilities and challenges that come with this role, which have provided me with the relevant skills and knowledge to become a successful individual.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at COMMUNITY CENTRE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COMMUNITY CENTRE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5