Complete Nursing & Home Care

13: Complete Nursing & Home Care Employee Reviews

Australia13 reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

Toxic and bullying culture in management.

Toxic managers. Rude. Bullies. Low pay rate. Short shifts. Lots of travel required. roster in staff are very pushy and can be quite rude if you are having issues. No compassion if you have problems and can't work.

Pros

Clients and their families

Cons

Toxic office environment and management are bullies.

Not the best place to work in

I worked as a Afterhours Service Coordinator. It was the worst set up in ever. You work Monday through to Friday, 5pm to 8am, and 24 hours on call on the weekend. There’s no breaks, you’re confined to your home, the system is set up only on the computer, and it’s big so you cannot leave. The job itself was already stressful, so the added stress by being on shift for 7 days straight, lack of sleep and not being able to go outside was the worse.

Interview great, management in Qld terrible

There’s no communication or follow up when a report is made. The CNHC only hear what the stakeholders want and expect workers to comply with all requests even if it’s not in the best interest of the client. If the family want it we are told to do it and we are not paid but told to go home early and not paid in accordance with NDID FUNDING, much less, Also expecting the worker to not write things up. Too many below board practices and I felt u safe.

Absolutely terrible standards and management completely unapproachable

Worked for a very short time with this organisation before moving elsewhere as quickly as possible. The work standards are terrible (ie. expected to give medication with no paperwork despite company training stating otherwise - aka. Ignore the 7 rights of medication/give medication without any medication orders /charts, no thanks). Management pressure not to complete incident report in relation to medication incident. Scary work culture. Complete lack of interest in employees. I’ve worked in disability for some time and loved my previous jobs and managers before relocating to qld. I’m a really hard worker and super passionate about the field. People deserve high quality services that adhere to best practice - and workers deserve a workplace that values them as people and puts training modules into practice out in the field instead of operating outside the rules. It’s dangerous.

Pros

Salary is ok but not worth it for the cons.

Cons

lack of support, no buddy shifts, workplace practice doesn’t line up with training

The participants are alllovely and appreciate all you do for them. The office staff do not communicate well

I enjoyed full days assisting NDIS participants with their activitie sof daily living but the office staff that organised the shifts did not communicae between each other and often over booked workers doubling up participants. They don't always follow all OH&S to protect support workers and try to get away pushing the boundaries.

Culture of bullying. Very poor feedback if any from management. Frequent pay errors. Management don't want to know about any staff concerns.

Management ignore staff concerns. They believe clients, family of clients over staff. You are just there to keep your mouth shut & do what they tell you. Policy of NO roster changes allowed by staff. Poor reply time to any communication from staff. Evening rates don't start until 8pm. Worstanagets I have ever known.

Good company to work with

Good and growing company but because of large number of employees, not all receives shifts. Some of the shifts given are short and far away from home.

Productive and supportive workplace.

Complete Nursing and Home Care is composed of a very competent and supportive team which makes the workplace very pleasant as well as professional. The staff is dedicated and motivated and generous opportunities are provided for the employees to grow and develop professionally as well as awarding the team for their hard work.

very professional environment

They are always patient and willing to teach/train their staff. The management are prompt with payment and pay good rates. The hardest part of the job is witnessing the struggles some patients have to go through.

Pros

good work roster

Cons

driving distance

Great people overall

The management team were very lovely and supportive. They helped us as much as they can and provided excellent support for our every concern. As a DSA, though, you kinda get stuck doing the same jobs. But still happy to have been part of this team.

staff are very friendly

before i started working at Complete Nursing and Home Care, i was afraid of how work is done. But the staff guided me on the things to be done and it helped me a lot.

Pros

free snacks and close to home

Cons

Works with diverse culture client

Usually a short shift work doing personal care assistance and also domestic care, Transferring client from bed to chair and also assisting them for shopping and transportation.

Exciting

Great diversity in client needs. Very rewarding and fun at the same time. Sometime does not feel like you're working due to having such fun with client and other support workers. One of the best, most exciting jobs I have ever had. I don't see myself leaving this place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Complete Nursing & Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Complete Nursing & Home Care with