Complete Staff Solutions
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Complete Staff Solutions Employee Reviews

Australia21 reviews
It was fun and exciting to work with Complete Staffing. When you are on the job site learning takes place. it was fun to learn new things together with other people that I can use in the future.
Grafton Branch are helpful reliable people. They are a dependable people who go out of their way to make sure you are happy in your position. If you ever need anything one call is all it takes. They are friendly people who are great to work for.
Great company to work for. Casual jobs but they gave me heaps of work and would have loved to stay with them but moved away with family. The staff were friendly and professional and I felt like part of a great team. Will sign up again if I come back.
As a employment agency, work through Complete Staff Solution was not permanent but the possibilities for placements has always been wonderful. A very supportive and friendly management team!
Good interview process. They are good with their timing and have nice staff and management. They are good to work with and always make sure they are giving you work fairly close to you.
Complete Staff Solutions have given me as much work as they can sometimes working 9-11 days straight however it gets quiet and I need more permanent work
Full of religious people that complain about tattoos and piercings, i do not appreciate the discrimination. Don't bother applying some religious parent will complain.
Pros
good pay
Cons
discriminative big time
Complete Staff found me jobs allowing me to get on with study. Good for employment in a new town, work was available across a number of industries. All placements were enjoyable for short term employment.
Complete staff solutions are a great company to work for, good hour lky rate compared to some compaines. All staff are friendly. It makes you enjoy the day when you work with and for a decent business.
I like to get to work about 15min before I start. I am a good communicator and get along with my co workers.
I like operating both high reach and counter balance forklifts , and make sure I get the job done.

The hardest part of the job for me is to resolve conflict with others.
Pros
good working conditions
Cons
beoken down forklifts
was one of the best jobs ive work in & the people were brilliant to work with
i applaud the work ethic & co workers on being great at working as a team
Working in temporary roles for Complete staff solutions was a great way to find out about other companies

various roles, administration I worked in the insurance department.
Was always looked after at Complete with all roles I was sent to. Was sent to a few great jobs but always as a relief worker so always short term. Would work for them again if I was still in Sydney.
Pros
Easy to contact
Cons
jobs were always short term
Terrible and demeaning place to work with selfish employers and bad salary. Constantly felt used and mistreated, was worked to the ground with no praise
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Great place to be apart of, friendly and helpful workers in and out of the office place, provide you with workwear & also check up to make sure your time with the company is running smoothly.
Pros
Great salary
Cons
Nill
I've been with complete for about 3 years now and they have been very helpful to me and have been amazing at keeping me busy at times
Enjoyable group of workmates. Don't take any work home with you. Only casual employment. Some strenuous work. Good management team.
Pros
Don't take your work home with you.
Cons
No job security.
Very helpful in finding temporary employment for me with Council, knowing that I was hoping to go back to work there in a full-time capacity.
In the beautiful Clarence Valley in Northern NSW living is great; the down side is high unemployment which has a profound effect on the socioeconomic structure of the Valley. Complete Staff Solutions are key stakeholders in providing work for many through various organisations, staff display ubiquitous qualities in management & are diligent in satisfying customer requirements. Complete Staff Solutions have provided work for myself my wife & our son . We are very happy working under the Complete Staff Solutions umbrella.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
had my best interests at heart.
always payed on time.

friendly staff.

job is a dead-ender
co-worker are the only reason I'm still there
Pros
pool table
Cons
boring