Computershare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Computershare Employee Reviews

Australia27 reviews
Friendly work environment
Friendly work environment that provides scope in role. I was able to achieve and take ownership of alot of tasks that I would not experience elsewhere.
Productive, nice place to work
Good place to work.
Onsite gym, café, games room, car park etc.

Quite inclusive and relaxed - different departments tend to stick to their own areas without associating much.

Friendly staff and nice facilities,
Pros
Regular r&r activities - free lunches etc
Cons
Changing work hours
Low Pay
As a global company, Computershare has a wide range of employee offers and benefits including an affordable onsite gym membership, entertainment room, and other awards and benefits. The only downside is the low pay compared to the others in the same industry.
Computershare - The company still stuck in the 90's of Corporate
I learned about superannuation here in Aus and that was the only positive really. The training was shockingly short with huge expectations. Some staff are friendly whilst others made you feel like an alien and that was Management also.

I would not recommend this employer to my worst enemy.
Cons
Busy and offers oportunities to further your career
Busy environment no proper training and team leaders changing all the time who have different opinions and strategies.
People working there are very freindly and help each other out.
Pros
Freindly workmates, free lunches and treats
Cons
Always busy and cross training in other areas to meet demands
Repetitive
Share registrar, shareholder change of detail. Ensuring the accuracy of data entry by auditing scanned images using recognition software and printed company manifests.
Pros
Learning the industry
Cons
Commute to and from
workplace culture
workplace culture of the correct type is suited to the happiness of the most appropriate market for the company goals and questions of the amazing nothingness
Pros
well
Cons
A fantastic, relaxed place to work in with great people
I would recommend Computershare to any prospective employees who are interested in working there. The people are great and very friendly and always willing to assist.
Old fashioned employer
Typical day : very busy work environment. Quality is of the highest importance.

Learning : not so well defined career pathway

Management: Directive and Controlled leadership style.

Culture: Friendly among peers

Hardest Part : Sometimes uncertainty

Enjoyable: sense of achievement when accomplishing something without any guidance.
Pros
Flexible working arrangement
nice environment
loving place to work, the building is amazing!
teams work well together and are willing to help. I liked this workplace and would have never left if I knew what it was like at the next work place
Pros
victoria station doesnt always have trains stopping
Cons
victoria station doesnt always have trains stopping, because of express lines
Productive working environment
Prioritizing the days job, allocating staff with their work for the day, running the mailing machine.I learned how to run a machinery and other equipment. The management is very supportive with everyone. The workplace culture is positive and safe in every way as the management always giving us time to work under OH&S policy. The hardest part of the job is when the machine broke down and you have to meet a deadline for that day and cannot do anything about it but to wait for the technicians to fix the problem.The most enjoyable part of the job is we always have the chance to learn new trades as the management always support the people who wants to learn new trades.
Pros
Permanent with all the benefits
Cons
we know its a dying trade
computershare
i have learnt a lot working at Computershare. my computer skills have improved a lot. Management within Computershare could be improved.
Overal the Brisbane environment excellent
A solid day of work. Review day to day workloads, file processing.

Looking for strategic opportunities within existing client bases.

Assisting team to achieve their goals
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Driven by southern states inadequacies
Great Opportunities - No abiltity to use them
There are plenty of opportunities to learn about the finance industry. If a career in this industry is what you want, working there will teach you all you need to know.

Probably, depending on where you work, things are relatively stress free. There are plenty of good people there, who have a great wealth of experience.
Pros
Many opportunities to learn and improve.
Cons
Financial contraints limit what can be done.
Productive and fun working
Typical day would be talking to customers give them information about the shares and provide them assistance. Lots of data entry on customer queries to customers shares. Good company to work.
Pros
free lunch on every Fridays
Cons
not so good money
An inclusive and forward thinking workplace which strives to deliver best outcomes for customers and stakeholders.
I have had a long and happy relationship with Computershare. The company has always been supportive and given me opportunites to develop my roles over the years. There are opportunities to advance, however downsizing and centralisation of operations have resulted in diminished scope of opportunity in the smaller state sites such as Brisbane. It remains a great place to work but now I am looking for a different challenge closer to home.
Pros
Social engagement and work life balance through flexibility. Incentive schemes and staff awards.
Cons
Poor salary in comparison with other organisations.
friendly atmosphere
The people were nice. The problem was it was been taken over by another company. I was there for 3 years. The staff were hard working
Computershare
It was a great place to work. I was in the call centre & I looked after shareholders to make sure their personal details were updated & assisted with any questions they had over the phone about all products & services.
Fun workplace, complicated to keep working for them
Not very interested on the people. Lots of rotation of people and working with a lot of persons in the same building, not very organized.
The weather when i was working there was terrible and it was difficult to arrive on time.
Excellent company
Very happy to work for this employer. I have long term prospects.

I am able to make my home to work journey by using public transport easily.
Productive, Team environment
At Computershare there were various Teams where each had different roles that impacted on other teams. I learned various roles in the company and improved my skills especially working with excel. I worked with three different teams under different Team Leaders. Each role was different and allowed me to gain more experience in each role. I originally started in the mailroom as a casual opening mail, moved on to Full time processing shares and auditing. Then on to processing various documents. I then moved to Payment support where I printed cheque payments, processed client requests and then processed direct credit payments for clients.
Pros
Team building activities and company events.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computershare. Our community is ready to answer.
Computershare Reviews by Location