Concentrix
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Management was atrocious - my favourite part was that they would contact you about work stuff through facebook messenger. No support and definitely dont care about your opinions or views. ONLY WORK THERE IF YOUR DESPERATE FOR A JOB. The job that your also asked to do is way more than your pay rate. Incentives are L.O.L.
Pros
The people you work with
Cons
Management and the pay
Nice collaborative team. Variety of team members. Different age, different education, various backgrounds, various cultures under one roof. Sometimes you feel downgraded when you are paid for the same thing as your colleague who may not be as qualified as you but doing the same thing as you are doing. Obviously efficiency will be different as the level of skill will be different but under fair wage practices you will be getting same payment. If you are Permanent employee then it is good otherwise there are many who may need your skills.
Pros
Work environment, reward & recognition, fair work standard
Cons
Sitting job, difficult to mantain ergonomic, contract base work, paid for work not for qualifications
Great company to work for. Made you feel like part of the company from the moment you started. From CEO to middle management. It was as fast paced and very educational.
The most supportive workplace in the world. Amazing staff and management. Opportunities to grow. Incentive program, social club, snacks, drinks unlimited free coffee on site. It's literally a dream.
This company is not worth working for, the stress and micro management that you will continue to receive throughout your duration is ridiculous. They only care about numbers, think about this if it was a good place to work why do they constantly have such a high turnover and they continue to ALWAYS higher new staff. Employees dont get treated correctly, the team leaders are all young and inexperienced have no leadership skills and dont know how to handle certain situations. The pay is low for what you do, you get abused by customers and they expect you to just take another call. No support at all. The amount of rumours that go around that company is crazy - so much gossiping. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL, LOW PAY FOR WHAT YOU DO, POOR MANAGEMENT WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THE STATS, SO MUCH STRESS WITH NO SUPPORT. Think about this before you go for the interview - If a company was good to work for and looked after their employees WHY are they constantly hiring? Says alot, on average 14 people resign/walkout a week. They have permanent 'training team leaders' because there will always be new staff hired due to the amount of people that quit.
Cons
Low pay for what you deal with, micro managed, management team that have no experience on how to manage a team, no support
I was interviewed for this position, and didn't hear back for about 3 months. I finally got the call and was told id start in a months time. I start and all seems okay (a lot of BIG promises made and never delivered on) During the ridiculous 7 weeks training (which is as good as useless) if we finished even 3 minutes early for the day, we were forced to sit in silence until exactly 4:30pm. Once on the 'floor' the support that was drilled into our heads in training all but disappeared, you would sit there waiting for 45 minutes for help with an already frustrated customer on the phone, so every day was miserable. The Team Leaders were ridiculous, and only cared about numbers, not if you were suffering from phone calls about death or just having a customer threaten your life, they just wanted you to move onto the next call as If nothing happened. if you leave to take care of an emergent family situation, you are made to feel like the worst employee they've ever had and an even worse parent for being at work in the first place. give plenty of notice when you need to take leave, yet still make it out like youre a failure. they give you 6 months probation and look for reasons to fire you before that is up. I had the top scores across the board for ACW, AHT, Talk time and other KPIs and was still let go because it 'wasn't working out' this was not even a week after my team leader told me he wanted to promote me and said I was doing exceptionally in such a short time. over all it is absolutely disgusting, there is no support, the pay is barely minimum wage. only good - more...
Great place to work with a awesome culture and staff. The work is interesting and there is room to grow and learn. My only complaint was the pay rate.
This company is a generation Y run company and well lets just say that most of the older staff members there don't get a chance to move up and get more skilled and there is no real support most of the management team are there for themselves and don't care about anyone else except themselves
Funny there is always a positive review for every negative TRUE review. HR/Marketing obviously trying to hide the truth. Pros: Quick recruitment process Cons: - clock watchers, no flexibility and can be reprimanded for being one minute late - no respect for staff, providing no room in group discussions and questions - no opportunity for growth - there is no workplace culture or work/life balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
- They hire basically whoever applies and then fire the weakest ones at the end of training so be warned! - HR (based in New Zealand and likely never have been to sites in Australia) lies to people before they’re hired
Fantastic people , encouraging Management, Values driven company providing opportunities to all, great atmosphere to work in. Technology was first class all the tools needed to provide great service
Game playing, high school bull. They chew you up and spit you out. Talk a big game but don't deliver. The grossest/dirtiest workplace I've ever been in.
Pros
They hire anyone
Cons
You are a pawn
Great supportive operation mangers to help you through a range of situations. work life balance with a rotation roster. Great employee focus and strong retention focus
Great company to work with but the salary is so low its hardly worth it. Great if you're looking to get into, or back into the work force and don't mind earning minimum wage.
Lengthy interview process and what sounded like an amazing opportunity ended up being a low paid nightmare. So many promises that seemed to make the low salary just a little better, but none were followed through with. Endless hours, unattainable targets, tiny breaks and no support for very intense contracts. Employees are treated as dispensable and it shows the the high turnover rate. Wouldn’t recommend even if desperate for work.
Pros
Free hot water - sometimes
Cons
False promises and low pay
Had really a good time and career build help was always available to all the associates. Had wonderful training and knowledge. Workplace culture was good and the hardest part of the job was to finish the contract for the reason being the department being relocated to a different country.
Struggled in this role, the shift hours vary which means one day you can be working until 9pm and then the next starting 8am and working weekends so no social life. Everything you do is watched excessively to make sure you hit their targets, which is understandable to a point but a bit more compassion would go a long way - there is a high turn over of staff because staff are being treat as numbers rather than individuals. You'll always be pushed to make sales regardless of your job role or whether it flows in the conversation with the customer. The customer could be shouting down the phone at you and team leaders will ask why you didn't ask if they wanted to take out another contract for the latest phone or tablet. Pretty bad place to work overall, wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Pros
Ability to get overtime, bonus if you get sales
Cons
bad management of staff, micromanaged excessively, odd shifts
The position I was assigned in was very much related to my course in College. The workplace's atmosphere is friendly and employees are willing to teach and lend a hand.
One of the most divers and dynamic company in the city.I learned how to handle different personality in and outside the workplace. The hardest part of the job though is the schedule which I manage to handle in the latter part.
Pros
Good salary compensation.
Cons
Work schedule.
So I signed a contract last week for a new job with this Fortune 500 company, commencing this Monday. It was a very lengthy interview process consisting of 3 online tests, typing test, technical knowledge, 3 face to face interviews including role play. Police check, reference check, all good. After signing the very strict letter of offer(contract) I received a letter of congratulations saying I was to commence this Monday the 22nd and what to bring etc. I then receive a phone call just before end of business yesterday saying it was off and that the contract was no longer going ahead. I asked if it was just me and they said no, everyone due to start on Monday had been cancelled. This didn’t lessen the blow. I thought it might have been a fall out of the contract between the recruiting agency and the company so I thought I would still go on Monday until I heard from the Company. Just after 6:30pm last night I got a letter from the company confirming this and apologising for the confusion. So back to square one and nothing but a letter of apology for the ‘confusion’. Fml.
Pros
Got some good interview skills. Any interview would seem like a breeze after this one.
Cons
Untrustworthy. No conscience. The contract you sign only protects them, not you.
This company is very supportive of their staff. Their training is very good and they take their duty of care for staff members very seriously. There are a lot of very talented people working in this company.
Pros
The team you get to work with.
Cons
The lack of job security.
  1. Employee Reviews