Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Australia55 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 55 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,617 reviews

Lots of internal movement of employees

Lots of internal movement of employees with growth, room to progress if you show that you are capable and reliable (sometimes it seems like the bar is low for progression). Training is never adequate enough before you're thrown in the deep end, so if you sink in a sink or swim situation, re-think a position here. They like to pride themselves on their culture however level of support is always lacking (see training comment above) and superficial. Salary is very low with little room for upward movement depending on what part of the company you're in. High turnover across the board. Work often feels rushed and half-cooked. Easy to leave work at work most days, so work life balance is attainable.

They want to take your soul

They need to recruit almost constantly due to high staff turn over. All they care about is their 'stats' and 'metrics' they don't actually care about the customers. They don't allow you to show any initiative, you are forced to do everything in a particular way or get a failing 'grade', even if the outcome is worse for the customer, they should actually just employ bots because they do not appreciate some of the wonderful people working there who care about the customers. Managers are micromanaging, hyper critical, souless vessels. My training managed not to cover the ins and outs of doing the actual job at all, it was endless videos about being woke and not commiting 'micro-aggressions' etc. They chucked me to customers with no actual training or support, I was sat alone, if I came to ask a question, they would act put out and annoyed. The managers were charmless and did not even pretend to take an interest in you or be helpful, weirdly it was like they wanted you to stuff up. They had a few favourites who got all the asistance they needed. By week 4, I felt targeted and very excluded, they would approve everyone elses emails exept mine, which would sit there for 5+ hours while all the ones before & after were approved, this happened everyday, they made it impossible for me to do my job and provide good customer service. The only time they focused attention on me was when they took me to a meeting room, where they would pick the call/chat that went the worst and pick it to pieces, even though I always answered the question or provided a solution, Some of my cases went beautifully, -

Pros

There are great people working there, but usually not for long. Pay was reasonable. Coffee machine & staff/kitchen room is well equiped.

Cons

Micromanaging, dehumanising, soul destroying by design.

Concentrix insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energising work tasks

Traumatic

Working for Concentrix was the most traumatising 9 months of my life ! Working for a high end tech company under the Concentrix umbrella you’d think morale would be super important to said tech company . However it is just full of micro management , no support , certain employees are favourited over others , there are a lot of cliques/friend groups and all the managers are mates so if one doesn’t like you … none of them do . Your spoken down to and treated like a child for asking questions and asking for help with difficult situations on the phones ! Unrealistic kpi’s . It is a literal circus !! It turned me off call center roles . Avoid

Awful

Absolutely awful, high staff turn over, highly micro managed, worked with dread every day. Couldn’t wait to leave. Not enough support, only worried abt kpi and keeping contract, not interested in the human aspect of the job. Poor morale. Poor training and ongoing coaching lacking. Would not consider another call centre role after this experience.

Poor pay

Training is excellent, however pay is terrible. Not much above minimum wage.They have a bonus system to reward meeting KPIs. Currentley are two months behind with payment. All sorts of excuses as to why but no action taken to rectify. If we performed like this we would be shown the door.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Amazing people to work with

Working with Concentrix has been an amazing journey. The management is really invested in their employees even in a work from home role which truly reflects their dedication.

Pros

Fair pay and amazing work culture

Cons

Job security

Literally traumatising

So stressful, not worth it when they pay you under $25/hour as a contractor. The management is constantly changing and they are so unorganised. It's run by children.

Pros

They will hire anyone.

Cons

Everything else.

You’ll leave with depression and anxiety

The job was fine at the beginning, then as you go on through the months it gets stressful and so many changes happen. You’ll probably end up with a lot of time off due to mental health. Don’t stay here for more than 6 months. It’s not worth it.

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Tired and exhausted

Work hard, go far

Lots of opportunity if you work hard and stick around. Can move between accounts and roles. Pay could be more competitive but has been improving. Lots of focus on fun activities

I've never encountered incompetence at this level.

The management are at best clueless. They send out equipment (eventually) for work from home staff that simply doesn't work. Their tech support is non existent, the HR are intolerant and bad tempered. I've never had an experience with an employer quite this bad. I'm actually pretty astonished. To this day, I have no idea who my manager was, who I reported to or what my job title was. I was told in no uncertain terms that access to leave was unlikely and that even if I wanted to book a single day off in a year's time, they had the right to deny. Performance was based on attendance and they company made it impossible to attend through faulty equipment. This was a heart breaking experience.

Bad management

I Had a passion for helping customers.I loved my job.But the lack of training and support is bad, and when asked for more help nothing happens, “due to business needs” which is incorrect under the award.Getting called stupid behind your back by management and management acting very unprofessional and speaks so down to you, but then expects cso to be perfect in every shape and form.Unprofessional meetings and management in meetings have no idea what they are talking about makes it the blind leading the blind. you also need to be young or pretty or best mates with management to move up in the roleI hope someone high up can fix this place to save all the beautiful people who work there still, because staff turn over is unreal because of all the issues I stated above

Good opportunity to get your foot in the door

I have been working at concentrix coming up to 6 months now, it was hard at the start and the job really gets you out of your comfort zone. But as you progress and get familiar with the job, the easier it gets. Progressing into different roles is highly encouraged and isn't toxic, unlike previous jobs where you had to suck up to management to get promoted.I haven't had one bad experience here in regards to the workplace, everyone is incredibly supportive at every level. I would recommend this job to anyone who is getting into the workforce with no previous experience!

Official response from Concentrix

29 May 2022
We really appreciate this excellent feedback! It's great to hear you were so satisfied with our company and the support you have been given in your role. We do really encourage our staff to grow and develop within the business and don't believe you should need years of experience for entering the workforce. We are always looking for ways to improve the business for our staff members all across the globe, so thank you again for the review.

Cry rooms are the most requested office upgrade.

Depending on the contract you're working the stress can be insane, government accounts have a high level of responsibility but you're still driven by call center KPIs. Wages don't meet the pressure that you're put under, it would be a nice rate if there wasn't constant pushing for improvement with peoples livelihood at stake.

Official response from Concentrix

29 May 2022
Thank you for this thoughtful review, as well as for leaving your honest feedback regarding the role and salary. We are focused on ensuring our staff members are happy and satisfied here at Concentrix. To that end, can you please reach out to us via your local People Solutions Representatives as soon as possible? We'd like to do whatever we can to address your concerns.

Seriously lacking support!

What you need to know first though, is they have different accounts which aren't all run the same. Some other accounts seem like perfectly fine places to work. The certain government related account I was on however, was awful! Plenty of product training, and trainers were brilliant, but hardly any system based training. Leaves you flying blind when you go live! So concerned about privacy that you're not allowed to see real life examples! Once training has finished, you get one day of support and then you're left to figure everything out yourself! Putting in a ticket to get help leaves you waiting an hour in a queue, all while having to check in with the customer every 10 minutes and having them get angrier and angrier with you each time! Team leaders and 2ICs hardly ever available, and tell you to use the hour long queue for help half the time. Many tears shed in this office!!!

Soul crushing workplace

It’s a good job helping people but can be very stressful. You only get progression if you are clicky with certain people. Management isn’t the greatest. You can meet some great people working there but it’s high turn over for a reason. You definitely do not get paid for the work that you have to do and that’s the disheartening part.

Pros

Meet some good people

Cons

Stressful, long hours, bad wage

Friendly environment

Agents need to be trained more and feel confident before being left alone on the floor Fun enviroment to work; with friendly and encouraging people.

Overall a good culture

A company who don't pay a lot but make up for it with inclusive behaviour and fun treats for staff. Call centre work is stressful. Little support, upset customers. Lovely co-workers.

Pros

Lunches for special occasions

Cons

Customer service is difficult and some systems are hard to learn.

A big corporation that offers only dead-end jobs!!!

Working at Concentrix as a banking data remediator makes me feel like attending a primary school. You have to leave everything in your own locker then being body checked by the security before getting to your desk. No mobile nor any form of paper is allowed on the floor.The virtual training provided at the beginning was an absolute joke that confuses you even more when you hit the road. TL unable to provide you with support if you got stucked on the process as they know nothing about the SOP. You are on the mercy of other agents/QA to help you. SOP doesn't cover everything you need to know to perform the job hence weekly ongoing process change is driving you nuts.Super high turnover rate due to people fed up with ongoing process change and mis-information from the management. Constantly battling with unreliable systems and applications that keep playing up on you when you are trying to complete your daily numbers.Dead-end job that will get you nowhere but lost with poor management.

Pros

Smart casual dress, nice coffee machine and free fruit, relaxed working environment, close to shopping centre & public transport, free parking.

Cons

Hopeless TLs with minimal leadership skills only care about their own benefits, unwilling to motivate and support team members, no mobile phone and any form of paper allowed in the office, ongoing process change, zero career progression.

High workload little training high stress

You get in trouble for yawning on calls high workload high stress. Constant monitoring of calls to make sure you dont do anythingg wrong you get marked up for little stuff

good place to work, just watch out for the backstabbers

good place to work, just watch out for the backstabbers. easy commute on public transport, understanding of persoinal issues and life issues. free coffee at their own 7eleven

High stress, heavy work load and for basically minimum wage

This place is horrible. In the interviews and within the first week of starting you actually think this place would be great to work at, but you soon start realising everything they say is lies. Management don’t care about their employees wellbeing. Training is just an overload of information you never actually retain. Paid so little to handle such complex situations with customers, can’t really meet KPIs unless you hammer down the customers throat to use online services. Just a horrible experience, costs your mental health. Everyone ends up quitting by the time training ends. Even in training people are looking for other jobs. Always hiring.. red flags everywhere

Pros

Starbucks on the ground floor. Can meet some really great people

Cons

Micromanagement, high stress, extremely low pay for workload required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Concentrix with