Concentrix
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Concentrix Pay & Benefits reviews

Great company to work with but the salary is so low its hardly worth it. Great if you're looking to get into, or back into the work force and don't mind earning minimum wage.
Lengthy interview process and what sounded like an amazing opportunity ended up being a low paid nightmare. So many promises that seemed to make the low salary just a little better, but none were followed through with. Endless hours, unattainable targets, tiny breaks and no support for very intense contracts. Employees are treated as dispensable and it shows the the high turnover rate. Wouldn’t recommend even if desperate for work.
Pros
Free hot water - sometimes
Cons
False promises and low pay
One of the most divers and dynamic company in the city.I learned how to handle different personality in and outside the workplace. The hardest part of the job though is the schedule which I manage to handle in the latter part.
Pros
Good salary compensation.
Cons
Work schedule.
Awesome company to work for Global etc however working your way through the different tiers and not getting a raise until you get to the last tier is just ridiculous. I believe as you achieve each tiers or successfully pass each tiers there should've been a slight change in the rate etc. Overall a good working environment everyone is supportive of each other, TL's are ok you'll be lucky to get some of the very chilled out cool awesome ones. Definitely great with staff morale with many activities happening throughout the year however very slack in giving people time off the phones to participate. Having strict security policies when other departments within the company that handle a lot more sensitive info are able to carry their personal phones around the work place
Pros
Staff discounts, Location, Hours, Incentive Programmes
Cons
No increase in rate as you make your way up the ranks, not being able to participate in staff activities without getting approval before hand
The work life balance was really good, the people were supportive. Work hours were flexible, I was able to drop my child off and then go to work. Management encouraged self advancement towards other positions
Pros
good atmosphere, good people
Cons
low pay
Working at Convergys was stress free. I had a lot to autonomy with what I did. My co-workers were fun to work with. Unfortunately the job did not challenge me at all.
Pros
relaxed and stress free
Cons
not challenging