Concept Engineering
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Concept Engineering Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Not bad not good ok casual work. No benefits Usual work morning shift.
Not best place to work, noice and sound work place. we can learn some new things but not useful for other places.
Good agency always got me work even with little experience, had a few 3 days here and there. Within 1 month got an on going consistent work which led to becoming permanent.
Good environment for working and making friends, clean and tidy work conditions, very helpful in teaching and learning, management are understanding and helpful.
Started of on a casual basis,then after a few months i started permanent looking after different machines such as napkin machines,later on i was looking after the facial line.Retrenched in 2013,since then i get called back at times.
easy going co workers and supervisors when work was slow we could take it a bit easy, management were not on our backs but when every picked up then everyone put in to get the job done on time. It was a pity the contract finished .
Pros
once a month pizza for lunch
Cons
could have long days
Operating machinery on a day to day basis i have learned that i can still grow and challenge myself to a better carrer and improve myself I had a good co-workers that worked with me a long the way, management seems to distant with workers but set a good working guide lines for the company, most enjoyable part of my job is the daily challenge of the job and the most enjoyable is being part of the team
Pros
Nice and friendly Staff
Cons
Management are a bit out of touch