Consolidated Property Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Consolidated Property Services Employee Reviews

Australia25 reviews
One of the reasons I’m leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a good entry-level position—one that I’ll always be grateful for. However, after being there for so many years, I felt I wasn’t able to fulfil all of my potential because of a real lack of challenge. There was no room for advancement in the company. While I did enjoy working there and appreciate the skills I developed, I feel my skill set can be better employed elsewhere. Somewhere my capabilities are more recognised and where there is the opportunity for growth.
Managers and supervisors are the worst. they give u a lot of work to do in 4 hours. very stressful environment. they ask to do works that are not even in the duty list.
Employed until 2017, higher management very nice people, however area managers left little to the imagination. Was deliberately treated with disrespect by area managers, not sure if higher management know what they do behind their backs. Until this day I still suffer from depression as a result of severe bullying in the workplace and I was not allowed to speak to anyone sad really
Pros
Great upper management
Cons
Very poor lower management
Honestly this job was better than i had hoped, they cared about your well being, 4 hours a day 6pm till 10 pm, perfect for full time students. They held quarterly performance reviews, where you got to work an hour early but they gave you rewards, Nandos, subway ETC. very caring company.
Good experience in terms of both personal and professional growth, generally good support from managers and supervisors regarding problems that you may present in your day-to-day work.
Great company culture and management,
I have developed a fast paced

Environment since I have been working with this company , and I am happy with the management.
Cons
I normally work 4 hours a day. I have leaned intensely about detailing. Managers in this organization are good and very helpful, even employees working there are helpful and collaborative. Detailing, in my opinion, is the hardest part of the job because one should have to be very attentive when doing detailing.
clean internal cabinets from kitchen and closets, clean bathoom
external clean of kitchen and closet, remove floor protections, made a review of integral cabinets, clean skirting and clean bathroom

final cleaning, mop the floors, vacuum the carpets and fast review of all internal and external cabinets.

customer service.

daily activicties .
- management is very concerned about its employees so that makes employees excited at work
- get a salary that is not low, when a national holiday does not need to work but still paid, get annual leave allowance, sick leave
The company is based on the motive of excellent work ethic and provide best safety and employee's supportive environment. The management is excellent and all the team members are friendly and cooperative.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Consolidated Property Services?
Nice policies and rules that helps individual workers. Bit hard to get used to the fast paced working and the complaints we receive on the minor mistakes we make. It helped me learn how to work under pressure.
Great people to work with relaxed environment they are always there if you have any issues will work with you very friendly
They will try give you work closer to where you live
General office cleaning that includes vacuuming, cleaning the office desks, cleaning the kitchen and removing waste bins.
Supervisor was very helpful and understanding.
Was quite good to work with this company,got along very well with the staff ,supervisors and area manager till a little frustration got to me as I am a very upfront person and say what I had to say concerning some mistreatment of equipment and more and probably me being a very consientious person.
If I was offered a job again to work with them I would say yes for sure.
The atmosphere in the company is very friendly, everyone is willing to help, as well as managers, college and customers, also the schedules are flexible
Each and every employee who are working in a work place don’t work with other people who are working with them
Learning in a slow process when you been working on a situation but the company has it own standards to let us know individually
Pros
Nice salaries
Cons
There is no proper work structure for everyone.
This job is a building in CBD, and the contract is premium, means that we have to do a really good job everyday. My ability to clean was improving since i started to work in consolidated. The job is quite hard but after a period a time, you can get used and have a good atmosphere in the workplace, we always work to have a good quality in the cleaning services.
Se cumplen con las tareas básicas, más situaciones diferentes donde se pone aprueba tu creatividad e inteligencia para solucionar dichas.

Parte administrativa y de oficina, solucionar problemas con efectividad, manejo de un equipo grande de trabajo, entrenar y capacitar staff.

La dirección y gerencia siempre apoyan a sus trabajadores, se hace capacitaciones para mejorar el servicio y concientizar al trabajador, nunca hubo retrasos en pagos siempre cumples con todas las prestaciones.

La cultura laboral fue mi favorita ya que conocí muchas personas de diferentes países, con diferentes dialectos y muy parecidos a mí, sin importar de donde viniéramos.
The staff is great, they are considerate and very helpful. the whole company is a team that helps each other and behaves like a family. I feel safe working here. and I am very great full
Cons
there is no cons
This company is very good of course there is some bad but that’s to come with any workplace, you have to be able to push and clean at an exceptional level, there isn’t a lot of room for error not that you’d lose your job but you will hear about it because clients have an expectation and we have to meet it, it’s also not for the faint hearted as the time limits and duties to perform in that time can feel impossible but if you like to kick goals in the butt you can really do that every night working for consolidated property services,
Pros
Fun, friendly atmosphere, Christmas parties, awards, allowances (some sites), opportunity to work at different sites, diffferent roles and promotions
Cons
Stressful, physically demanding, clients can be extremely messy sometimes shockingly disgusting
I enjoyed my job at workplace and learned working in a team, building rapport with other staffs, time management skills.Management is excellent and they let us know up to date information. Colleagues and others were friendly and helpful. Moping sticky floors in kitchen was the hardest part. I enjoyed the most in job was working with team because we had some fun.
Pros
Pizza party
Cons
Complaints