Consolidated Property Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Consolidated Property Services Culture reviews

Clear
4.3Work–Life Balance

Reliable and reputable organisation to work for / Diversity and Inclusion

15 years at CPS, growing personally and professionally. Staff have the opportunity to make a career. Fantastic support, training & safety are first!

Pros

Multicultural Workplace! Staff well rewarded

Great company

Great company culture and management, I have developed a fast paced Environment since I have been working with this company , and I am happy with the management.

Cons

I normally work 4 hours a day. I have leaned intensely about detailing. Managers in this organization are good and very helpful, even employees working there are helpful and collaborative. Detailing, in my opinion, is the hardest part of the job because one should have to be very attentive when doing detailing.

Excellent work ethic and team work.

The company is based on the motive of excellent work ethic and provide best safety and employee's supportive environment. The management is excellent and all the team members are friendly and cooperative.

Excellent

Great people to work with relaxed environment they are always there if you have any issues will work with you very friendly They will try give you work closer to where you live

Aspecto generales

Se cumplen con las tareas básicas, más situaciones diferentes donde se pone aprueba tu creatividad e inteligencia para solucionar dichas. Parte administrativa y de oficina, solucionar problemas con efectividad, manejo de un equipo grande de trabajo, entrenar y capacitar staff. La dirección y gerencia siempre apoyan a sus trabajadores, se hace capacitaciones para mejorar el servicio y concientizar al trabajador, nunca hubo retrasos en pagos siempre cumples con todas las prestaciones. La cultura laboral fue mi favorita ya que conocí muchas personas de diferentes países, con diferentes dialectos y muy parecidos a mí, sin importar de donde viniéramos.

Fun and Safe Workplace

The staff is great, they are considerate and very helpful. the whole company is a team that helps each other and behaves like a family. I feel safe working here. and I am very great full

Cons

there is no cons

Productive and fun with pizza party

I enjoyed my job at workplace and learned working in a team, building rapport with other staffs, time management skills.Management is excellent and they let us know up to date information. Colleagues and others were friendly and helpful. Moping sticky floors in kitchen was the hardest part. I enjoyed the most in job was working with team because we had some fun.

Pros

Pizza party

Cons

Complaints

Fantastic company to work with

Fantastic company to work with and for. great family culture and each person from the ground through to the executive team treat you as an equal, like family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consolidated Property Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2