Consolidated Property Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Consolidated Property Services Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.3Work–Life Balance
4.1Job Security & Advancement

Reliable and reputable organisation to work for / Diversity and Inclusion

15 years at CPS, growing personally and professionally. Staff have the opportunity to make a career. Fantastic support, training & safety are first!

Pros

Multicultural Workplace! Staff well rewarded

Productive and fun Workplace

One of the reasons I’m leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a good entry-level position—one that I’ll always be grateful for. However, after being there for so many years, I felt I wasn’t able to fulfil all of my potential because of a real lack of challenge. There was no room for advancement in the company. While I did enjoy working there and appreciate the skills I developed, I feel my skill set can be better employed elsewhere. Somewhere my capabilities are more recognised and where there is the opportunity for growth.

Very nice place to work

Honestly this job was better than i had hoped, they cared about your well being, 4 hours a day 6pm till 10 pm, perfect for full time students. They held quarterly performance reviews, where you got to work an hour early but they gave you rewards, Nandos, subway ETC. very caring company.

Good experience in terms of both personal and professional growth, generally good support from managers and supervisors regarding problems that you may present in your day-to-day work.

Great company

Great company culture and management, I have developed a fast paced Environment since I have been working with this company , and I am happy with the management.

Cons

Good company to work with

Was quite good to work with this company,got along very well with the staff ,supervisors and area manager till a little frustration got to me as I am a very upfront person and say what I had to say concerning some mistreatment of equipment and more and probably me being a very consientious person. If I was offered a job again to work with them I would say yes for sure.

High pay rate, opportunity to expand, great for students

This company is very good of course there is some bad but that’s to come with any workplace, you have to be able to push and clean at an exceptional level, there isn’t a lot of room for error not that you’d lose your job but you will hear about it because clients have an expectation and we have to meet it, it’s also not for the faint hearted as the time limits and duties to perform in that time can feel impossible but if you like to kick goals in the butt you can really do that every night working for consolidated property services,

Pros

Fun, friendly atmosphere, Christmas parties, awards, allowances (some sites), opportunity to work at different sites, diffferent roles and promotions

Cons

Stressful, physically demanding, clients can be extremely messy sometimes shockingly disgusting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consolidated Property Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2