Consolidated Property Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Consolidated Property Services Management reviews

Clear
4.3Work–Life Balance

Bad experiences

Employed until 2017, higher management very nice people, however area managers left little to the imagination. Was deliberately treated with disrespect by area managers, not sure if higher management know what they do behind their backs. Until this day I still suffer from depression as a result of severe bullying in the workplace and I was not allowed to speak to anyone sad really

Pros

Great upper management

Cons

Very poor lower management

Over worked

Supervisor gets away with what every they like and management does nothing about it. Overworked if down people. Management don’t care and don’t want to listen to what u or client have to say. If down people no one to replace them so overworked as have to do their buildings as well as own

Extremely disappointed with management!

Managers are abusing employers work rights! Extremely disappointed with management and working for free is normal for Consolidated 😔 also they are happy to send you home after 1h of work as they ‘’don’t need you anymore’’ = it’s not busy : go home ! Just 🤮🤮🤮

Supervisors are the worst

Managers and supervisors are the worst. they give u a lot of work to do in 4 hours. very stressful environment. they ask to do works that are not even in the duty list.

Great company

Great company culture and management, I have developed a fast paced Environment since I have been working with this company , and I am happy with the management.

Excellent management

- management is very concerned about its employees so that makes employees excited at work - get a salary that is not low, when a national holiday does not need to work but still paid, get annual leave allowance, sick leave

Excellent work ethic and team work.

The company is based on the motive of excellent work ethic and provide best safety and employee's supportive environment. The management is excellent and all the team members are friendly and cooperative.

Aspecto generales

Se cumplen con las tareas básicas, más situaciones diferentes donde se pone aprueba tu creatividad e inteligencia para solucionar dichas. Parte administrativa y de oficina, solucionar problemas con efectividad, manejo de un equipo grande de trabajo, entrenar y capacitar staff. La dirección y gerencia siempre apoyan a sus trabajadores, se hace capacitaciones para mejorar el servicio y concientizar al trabajador, nunca hubo retrasos en pagos siempre cumples con todas las prestaciones. La cultura laboral fue mi favorita ya que conocí muchas personas de diferentes países, con diferentes dialectos y muy parecidos a mí, sin importar de donde viniéramos.

Productive and fun with pizza party

I enjoyed my job at workplace and learned working in a team, building rapport with other staffs, time management skills.Management is excellent and they let us know up to date information. Colleagues and others were friendly and helpful. Moping sticky floors in kitchen was the hardest part. I enjoyed the most in job was working with team because we had some fun.

Pros

Pizza party

Cons

Complaints

Fantastic company to work with

Fantastic company to work with and for. great family culture and each person from the ground through to the executive team treat you as an equal, like family.

Fun workplace

Very nice day to work every day More experience and timings Good management looking all staff safety Working each country people Can't say hard work Everyone enjoyed the works

Pros

Freedom

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consolidated Property Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Consolidated Property Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?