Consolidated Property Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Consolidated Property Services Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
4.3Work–Life Balance
4.3Pay & Benefits

Reliable and reputable organisation to work for / Diversity and Inclusion

15 years at CPS, growing personally and professionally. Staff have the opportunity to make a career. Fantastic support, training & safety are first!

Pros

Multicultural Workplace! Staff well rewarded

Productive and fun Workplace

One of the reasons I’m leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a good entry-level position—one that I’ll always be grateful for. However, after being there for so many years, I felt I wasn’t able to fulfil all of my potential because of a real lack of challenge. There was no room for advancement in the company. While I did enjoy working there and appreciate the skills I developed, I feel my skill set can be better employed elsewhere. Somewhere my capabilities are more recognised and where there is the opportunity for growth.

Very nice place to work

Honestly this job was better than i had hoped, they cared about your well being, 4 hours a day 6pm till 10 pm, perfect for full time students. They held quarterly performance reviews, where you got to work an hour early but they gave you rewards, Nandos, subway ETC. very caring company.

Good experience in terms of both personal and professional growth, generally good support from managers and supervisors regarding problems that you may present in your day-to-day work.

Great company

Great company culture and management, I have developed a fast paced Environment since I have been working with this company , and I am happy with the management.

Cons

Fantastic company to work with

Fantastic company to work with and for. great family culture and each person from the ground through to the executive team treat you as an equal, like family.

A multiculutral workplace with loving staff

Working at Consolidated ive learnt to communicate with shopping clients with any enquiry and have dealt with numerous situations cordially through procedure. A day at work would be detailing the section giving to me and walking through it in circles through out the day , cleaning , mopping or sweeping for rubbish . Doing a 8 hour shift can be pain staking,Takes time getting use too. But after and before work talking to other staff makes up for the day . What i enjoy most is working as a part of a team . Some shifts you will have to work by yourself.

Pros

discounts at some outlets

Cons

constantly walking for long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consolidated Property Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Consolidated Property Services
  • Work–Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?